Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
**** That Noise

You probably also think Bowe didn't make Russell in college either huh?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
**** That Noise

Cassel threw 20 TD passing more while Brady threw 50 in the same offense. Hes GREAT!
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Cassel threw 20 TD passing more while Brady threw 50 in the same offense. Hes GREAT!
Coming from a guy who has Matt Stafford in his avtar i'd say your evaluation on what a good QB is doesn't mean much.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by billay View Post
Coming from a guy who has Matt Stafford in his avtar i'd say your evaluation on what a good QB is doesn't mean much.
Even though the rest of the world has Stafford projected as a top pick too huh. No one knows what they are talking about but you.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
I think the NE of two seasons ago was a fluke, at least partially. I have a hard time believing they would have equaled that performance this year, even with Brady.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I think the NE of two seasons ago was a fluke, at least partially. I have a hard time believing they would have equaled that performance this year, even with Brady.

DEAR GOD.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post

DEAR GOD.
So you went to another dimension and fount out my claim was laughable.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
So you went to another dimension and fount out my claim was laughable.
I don't have to go anywhere, Frankie.

You embarrass yourself on your own, in this dimension.

Sure, the most prolific offense of the decade was a fluke.

Please, go and find someone that agrees with you, and I'll laugh at him too.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 02-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #11
**** That Noise

I'll draft my own QBotF before grabbing someone elses castoff.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Exactly.

Derek Anderson, Part II.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #13
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Good thing you weren't our GM in the 60's. I guess Len Dawson was a "castoff".
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by billay View Post
Good thing you weren't our GM in the 60's. I guess Len Dawson was a "castoff".
Oh shit bring up the 60's when the game was totally different. You are one of the most clueless pieces of shit here aren't you?
Old 02-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #15
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Oh shit bring up the 60's when the game was totally different. You are one of the most clueless pieces of shit here aren't you?
lol so you don't have a point and have to refer to name calling? Sure the game is different but still Len Dawson was a cast off no? Kurt Warner was a cast off no?