Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2020, 10:04 AM  
BAMF!

Sony Playstation 5 thread

I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Last edited by bowener; 11-02-2020 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: added timer
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 11-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #211
My work speaks for itself!!!

It's more of an off-white, and not bright white.

I dont care - I dont look at the machine while I'm gaming.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:45 PM   #212
The man you could post like.

Can't deny the thing is a poorly designed eyesore.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:51 PM   #213
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Can't deny the thing is a poorly designed eyesore.
It looks like a giant router...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:56 PM   #214
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
It's more of an off-white, and not bright white.

I dont care - I dont look at the machine while I'm gaming.

Tell me where the white playstation fits....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:17 PM   #215
My work speaks for itself!!!

I almost have the exact same setup - and color (minus 1 tv). Are those Ikea?

I took a shelf out so it would fit standing up.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:18 PM   #216
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I almost have the exact same setup - and color (minus 1 tv). Are those Ikea?

I took a shelf out so it would fit standing up.
They are from Ikea good catch.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:44 AM   #217
Damn it feels good.

I think it looks great. Subjective, of course. It's striking, which I think is a fun departure from the PS4. I like it's unique look.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:17 AM   #218
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

I'd put the sonabitch behind one of the tvs out of sight.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:19 AM   #219
Everybody Lies.

I think both the console and the controller would look a ton better in black.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:21 AM   #220
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:

You need that Series X, brother. Thematically, that would fit in perfectly.

I'm going to do that $35/mo deal to get the Xbizzy with the Game Pass Ultimate. I mean, that's the ****ing deal of the century.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:22 AM   #221
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
You need that Series X, brother. Thematically, that would fit in perfectly.

I'm going to do that $35/mo deal to get the Xbizzy with the Game Pass Ultimate. I mean, that's the ****ing deal of the century.
Well I already pay for game pass so yea, but yes I'll be getting a series X when they can be found.
Old 11-18-2020, 02:18 PM   #222
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I think both the console and the controller would look a ton better in black.
Agreed or they should’ve went the classic ps1 grey
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:22 PM   #223
'Tis my eye!

Black is boring. I like the white.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:15 PM   #224
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Black is boring. I like the white.
Yea well I have this wife who cares what stuff looks like and she openly commented how the PS looks like a giant white router..

I can get away with whatever I want in the basement, in the living room not so much.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:29 PM   #225
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yea well I have this wife who cares what stuff looks like and she openly commented how the PS looks like a giant white router..

I can get away with whatever I want in the basement, in the living room not so much.
Tell you wife to know her role.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.