Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:09 AM   #721
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

From the replies seems like this is going on in a lot of places. This one is in New Hampshire.
From what I've read anybody can be tested now. I'm not sure what the hold up is
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:37 AM   #722
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
From what I've read anybody can be tested now. I'm not sure what the hold up is
However I will say that I know the guidelines were much stricter only a few days ago
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:45 AM   #723
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

From the replies seems like this is going on in a lot of places. This one is in New Hampshire.

WELP THEY'RE ALL AS GOOD AS DEAD NOW
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:51 AM   #724
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

More than anything, why are people going to the doctor for basic cold/flu symptoms?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:52 AM   #725
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
More than anything, why are people going to the doctor for basic cold/flu symptoms?
Fear
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:52 AM   #726
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, that always frustrates me too.

It's so they can get out more and spread it to everyone

or so they can request antibiotics
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:28 AM   #727
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

GIVE ME MUH ANTIBIOTIC FOR THIS VIRAL INFECTION!!D!!
Old 03-05-2020, 11:49 AM   #728
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

Ah, that’s the worst. I actually had an argument with Easy about that a while back. He’s just like “well my doc prescribes them and it makes me feel better so whatever”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Fear

Fear and wanting to avoid inconvenience, I’d guess. A newly pregnant chick on my Facebook posted asking other moms how they deal with colds while preg. Basically her doc told her there wasn’t much he could do for her lol

I could not ****ing imagine going to the damn doctor for a cold. Good Lord.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:04 PM   #729
MVP

Quote:

NONE OF THE ABOVE. They go because they have to get a note from a doctor to return to work usually due to one's excessive absenteeism work history.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:06 PM   #730
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
(CNN)A former cruise ship passenger has died from coronavirus almost two weeks after he returned home, marking California's first death from the illness and the 11th death across the US.

Now the same ship is headed back to California from a different voyage with 2,500 passengers on board -- including dozens who went on the same trip as the California man who died.

At least 11 passengers and 10 crew members currently on board Princess Cruises' Grand Princess ship have developed symptoms, California Gov. Gavin Newsom said.
Most of the passengers got off after the Mexico portion of the cruise and have been living in CA completely unaware for 2 weeks. The people who are still on board either stayed on the boat or got on to go to Hawaii.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:26 PM   #731
Hockey Town

I have a cold, when I sneeze or cough I don't have to stand in line so it's pretty sweet.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #732
Banned

The WHO sent 25 international experts to China and here are their main findings after 9 days:

https://www.reddit.com/r/China_Flu/c...erts_to_china/
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 12:40 PM   #733
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #734
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I have a cold, when I sneeze or cough I don't have to stand in line so it's pretty sweet.
If I have to cough or sneeze I try to hold it until I can stand right next to one of those people wearing a mask and then I really let it fly.

Last edited by BIG_DADDY; 03-05-2020 at 12:58 PM..
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:52 PM   #735
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
If I have to cough of sneeze I try to hold it until I can stand right next to one of those people wearing a mask and then I really let it fly.
Lol I’ve noticed most people who are wearing masks are Asian
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.