Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go!

Last edited by cmh6476; 11-25-2020 at 03:47 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:04 PM   #1561
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’m really intrigued by Cam Martin. Big bodied guy who shot 45% from 3 on 5 attempts per game. Averaged 25 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists per game.

Garbage competition obviously, but that 3 point percentage at his size is encouraging. Also, looks a little stiff but has some burst.
Me too. I get excited with his stats and video, then I remind myself he's a D2 guy. I imagine he is a boom or bust type guy. Can we name any D2 transfers to a D1 major program who have had success?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:15 PM   #1562
Supporter

Snacks is leaving for Texas
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:29 PM   #1563
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Me too. I get excited with his stats and video, then I remind myself he's a D2 guy. I imagine he is a boom or bust type guy. Can we name any D2 transfers to a D1 major program who have had success?
I guess we could start by looking at players who transferred from Nebraska
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 06:56 PM   #1564
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I guess we could start by looking at players who transferred from Nebraska
LOL gross. But that’s a good one. I’d rather go after Missouri Western players.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:58 PM   #1565
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Welp, apparently Paul Pierce Instagrammed himself out of a job. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Going to be wild replacing Enaruna, TGF, Muscadin, and potentially Jossell/Ochai

with

Pettiford, Cam Martin and potentially Bishop, Umude, TyTy and Joseph Yesufu.
Enaruna is out?

I kept hoping he’d turn the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I feel like such an old man. Who the **** is snacks?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:00 PM   #1566
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Man, Self better hit a HR on his replacement, because he has been the lead recruiter on the majority of out high level, 5-star recruits.

We certainly don't need Townsend talking to more players than is absolutely necessary.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:10 PM   #1567
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I feel like such an old man. Who the **** is snacks?
[Fmr] Asst. Jerrance Howard.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 08:20 PM   #1568
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Man, Self better hit a HR on his replacement, because he has been the lead recruiter on the majority of out high level, 5-star recruits.

We certainly don't need Townsend talking to more players than is absolutely necessary.

Overrated, I MO
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:27 PM   #1569
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Overrated, I MO
I hope you are right, but I feel like our recruiting machine is going to suffer because of his departure.

Because, not only will he no longer be recruiting for KU, he will be actively recruiting against KU so if we lose a recruit to Howard, that means the recruit will be playing for a conference rival. That is sort of a double whammy.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:36 PM   #1570
Perpetual Mediocrity

They can probably do better than Howard. Of course, that probably depends on whether we can still expect any Adidas cash to flow going forward which might be an issue in our situation.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:41 PM   #1571
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
They can probably do better than Howard. Of course, that probably depends on whether we can still expect any Adidas cash to flow going forward which might be an issue in our situation.
It’s a 13 year deal or some shit.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:47 PM   #1572
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

Which recruits has he landed in recent years?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:10 PM   #1573
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Which recruits has he landed in recent years?
Here's the list where he was the primary recruiter:

https://247sports.com/Coach/Jerrance...lTimeRecruits/

Meh. I think Norm Roberts is the better recruiter.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:24 AM   #1574
MVP

Quote:
Need to bring back Danny Manning or someone that can recruit big men and work with them. Miss the days of dominant big men in the middle.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 04-07-2021, 04:49 AM   #1575
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17 View Post
Need to bring back Danny Manning or someone that can recruit big men and work with them. Miss the days of dominant big men in the middle.
Would be cool to get Manning back.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.