Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-09-2003, 09:24 PM  
Sapere Aude

Please delete my account...

Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:07 PM   #91
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond
Delete memyseli's account
rep!
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:08 PM   #92
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Thats it? Even after the orig PM which he got a warning for. A psot that he said he would do it again AND whatever was edited by Logical on this thread tonight?

For whatever it is worth I think Otter should be banned.
The second warning came because Otter was trying to be cute and further inflame the situation. It was borderline, three strikes and he gets a temporary ban to cool off.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:08 PM   #93
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
Really?
Don't worry...we'll keep you.
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:10 PM   #94
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
You show your boobs some more and you can get in the clique. Kevin does it all the time.
This is why you always sit in the back of the buss on school trips. You didn't see her and Johnny Footballhero going at it last week?....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:10 PM   #95
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter
Do whatever you have to do to my account.

But I'll say this, you're a c-u-n-t T@co and a coward.

You eat mussels and spend too much time underwater.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:10 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond
... I'm leaving. Delete memyseli's account, you won't have me to kick around anymore.
Having you been dating Brad (Raucsh) again?
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:10 PM   #97
MVP

Quote:
The thread was locked as a petty dispute that should have been handled privately. The thread is still available to view and has not been hidden from anyone - contrary to what you posted earlier.

I have locked and/or deleted about 10-15 threads due to harrasment, vulgarity, and inappropriate behavior - as the one you are complaining about was done.

Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:11 PM   #98
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
Russ, are you a cheap date and put out too?
White Castles and 1.00 videos, baby.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:12 PM   #99
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
You show your boobs some more and you can get in the clique. Kevin does it all the time.

Only Kevin could show JennyGump's boobs. That man is a Casanova.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:12 PM   #100
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider
Really?
No, I guess some people tonight are flapping their ass cheeks faster than their thought process. I don't even want Taco to leave despite the fact that he irritates the hell out of me most of the time.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:13 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.
The thread is in its own forum and frankly I do not see Russ participating in the dispute. Unless there is another thread. I am not sure where you are getting this opinion from Jettio.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:13 PM   #102
lifelong Chiefs survivor

You know what????????????

The Chiefs are 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:14 PM   #103
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
Petty Dispute?

Actually, I was not involved in the original dispute at all, nice diversion.

You have read the findings of at least one other moderator on this board regarding my decision.

You and your vivid imagination are wrong.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:15 PM   #104
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas
You know what????????????

The Chiefs are 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome. I'm a fan.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:15 PM   #105
Lets Rock.

If someone calls my mom a "Mexican Whore", I don't think the "Mexican" part would offend me that much. Of course I don't think being called a Mexican is an insult. I mean have you ever drank Tecate and eaten taco's?

Mexicans are good people. JMO.
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.