Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Licking a chicks ASS

Would you do it?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:01 PM   #541
Inmem 2.0

https://youtu.be/Q1lSiXZpoGM
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2019, 03:14 AM   #542
Politically Incorrect

If you DID have to lick a chicks ass, what would be the age range from youngest to oldest?

I would try to go for 18-25, just before the bung goes brown and still has that pinkish hue......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 09:31 AM   #543
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
If you DID have to lick a chicks ass, what would be the age range from youngest to oldest?

I would try to go for 18-25, just before the bung goes brown and still has that pinkish hue......
The science behind ass-licking. CP always delivers!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:06 AM   #544
Politically Incorrect

Has anyone taken the plunge recently?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:35 AM   #545

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:25 PM   #546
left blank intentionally

Original meme from r/LSD

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2019, 02:47 PM   #547
Politically Incorrect

Welcome the 4 newest members of the Ass Licking Club!

Old 11-16-2019, 10:49 PM   #548

Old 11-17-2019, 02:33 AM   #549
MVP

My current GF does not like anal at all and I don't worry much about thoroughly cleaning the hardwood floors with my tongue as she bathes just before bed.

If I am going there, I better know that she planned it and took steps to make it safe and enjoyable.

The gal I lived with off of College would have occasions when I was told anything goes tonight (like on formal date night) and that often led to rough oral from her with challenging gag reflex moments. Oh, and Anal was on the menu

When I was hesitant about diving in face first, she explained that she had planned this out and prepped w/ medical enemas the last couple days and promised I wouldn't even smell ass no less taste it. She was dead on.

So yes I have ate ass, I mean serious, rigorously ate ass. She was an avid bicycle rider. Her carbon fiber Trex sat in the entry to the house because the garage fluctuated tempature. She rode 10+ cross state runs and had an ass you could bounce quarters off off (and great legs leading up to to it).

I never ate ass with anyone else though anal sex with other women usually led to comments the next day about how uncomfortable or painful it was and being told it wasn't going to happening again soon.

I'm not going to be getting any ass unless the GF, soon to be wifey, gifts me some ass in the near future. If it does happens, my activities using my face will be limited to not crossing into the taint.

Eating ass fresh out of Westport **** No!!!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:45 AM   #550

Cooper:

Old 11-26-2019, 02:58 PM   #551
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Cooper:

Stealing this
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:02 PM   #552
Politically Incorrect

Anyone eat ASS this Thanksgiving instead of TURKEY?
Old 12-01-2019, 03:40 AM   #553
MVP

Someone did later replacing pic with stock photo of lamb chops and taters
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #554
Politically Incorrect

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Old 12-21-2019, 11:49 PM   #555
Mahomes Dynasty

Did she just take a shit?

Does she have any hair where it's not supposed to be?

Did she just get done working out?

If the answers to the above are "No"....then you eat that butt.

I'm an ass man. If a woman doesn't have a nice ass, I don't even bother. Eat the hell out of the ass I posted in the "ass" pics thread. Its good eatin'.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.