Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:39 AM   #39946
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I was a good patient. Let her stick it all the way up to my brain.
My in-laws are down from Ottawa for a couple of weeks and my wife swabbed everybody including me , I think I got an extra jab in there for good measure or payback for all those jabs I have given her over the years.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:42 AM   #39947
In Search of a Life

Just looking at previous stops, it looks like the thing peaks in the big urban areas in states first, obviously, then comes down. Then peaks in rural areas, then comes down last there.

So Houston and Dallas are having less hospitalizations and such and it's looking like there may be a case peak surpassed there as well.

Hopefully.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #39948
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Where are you seeing that?

All i've read their hospitalizations and such are going down as well.

Brazil is on the way down now as well and Chile is going down the slope hard.
I have read that in various places in regard to the testing backlogs. This is causing huge wait times upwards of 2 weeks for some people in Arizona. Per the experts anything over 3-5 days is pointless.

For sending patients out of state...

https://www.kgun9.com/news/coronavir...-to-new-mexico
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:46 AM   #39949
Please squeeze

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:47 AM   #39950
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
My in-laws are down from Ottawa for a couple of weeks and my wife swabbed everybody including me , I think I got an extra jab in there for good measure or payback for all those jabs I have given her over the years.
lol
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:50 AM   #39951
In Search of a Life

Cases are so subjective in that regard, it would see hospitalizations and symptom tracking in ER's is a better way.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:51 AM   #39952
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I have read that in various places in regard to the testing backlogs. This is causing huge wait times upwards of 2 weeks for some people in Arizona. Per the experts anything over 3-5 days is pointless.

For sending patients out of state...

https://www.kgun9.com/news/coronavir...-to-new-mexico
Eh, I'd be careful with the sending patients out of state. Thats not necessarily abnormal.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:03 AM   #39953
In Search of a Life

New Serology testing out of Korea, apparently they with their testing protocol caught 1 in 10 as well.

2.1 million undiagnosed infections there.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:29 AM   #39954
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
New Serology testing out of Korea, apparently they with their testing protocol caught 1 in 10 as well.

2.1 million undiagnosed infections there.
1 out of 10. Not so great.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:38 AM   #39955
Supporter

Kansas City Public Schools delay opening, no date set.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:45 AM   #39956
Please squeeze

Initial complaints I am reading about the Oxford vaccine is that there are mild symptoms. Sometimes when I get the flu vaccine I have mild symptoms so I don't consider that a big deal.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:53 AM   #39957
Supporter

Quote:
Initial complaints I am reading about the Oxford vaccine is that there are mild symptoms. Sometimes when I get the flu vaccine I have mild symptoms so I don't consider that a big deal.
Moderna's had the same thing
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:03 AM   #39958
Prestige Worldwide

Quote:
This doesn't necessarily mean they are closing the door on this one, is it?

I agree, many people have mild reactions to symptoms so its not all that abnormal...
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:23 AM   #39959
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post

I agree, many people have mild reactions to symptoms so its not all that abnormal...
Not at all. The mild reactions are a very positive thing.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:25 AM   #39960
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Moderna's had the same thing
I think Moderna had alot of bad symptoms as well which is more concerning. They have never produced a vaccine either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post

No they are still on track to have this ready by September. People just like to complain.