Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:34 PM   #39196
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Let me help...

Thank you.

For the record, there is nothing politicized about this video. It's just filled with good information
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:35 PM   #39197
"Think BOOM!"

I really don't understand why people think NY has reached herd immunity.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:35 PM   #39198
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Like the commercials always end...."blah blah blah Can't afford this medication? AstraZenica can help."
I'm more concerned with the "YOU AIN'T VACCINATING ME" crowd.

But your point is well taken.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:36 PM   #39199
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Yup. They lost trust when they lied about the mask thing initially (no matter their intentions).
That and the 2 week interval thing has eveyone jaded.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:36 PM   #39200
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Watch the video I posted and listen to the study he discusses.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:37 PM   #39201
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
That is an extremely bad idea.
The idea of radiation itself or the dosage?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:37 PM   #39202
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Yup. They lost trust when they lied about the mask thing initially (no matter their intentions).
Would you rather have had them make the other decision? I do not.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:38 PM   #39203
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Watch the video I posted and listen to the study he discusses.
I'd rather just read the study, thanks.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:39 PM   #39204
Supporter

Quote:
Let me help...

So according to this guy, lew has "persistent infection". His original infection never went away.....
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:40 PM   #39205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would agree. However all it takes is one person who is infected to flare it all up again.
IF you can get it down that low, you can contain it. But you've gotta test like a mofo and take alot of precatutions.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 01:43 PM   #39206
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
I hate the way they approached it as well. If they didn't say anything about masks in general, I don't think there would have been a run on them endangering the medical workers.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:44 PM   #39207
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Would you rather have had them make the other decision? I do not.

It doesn't matter what I would have preferred they do....the bottom line is once they lied it turned a ton of people.

And yes, I know that the lie was completely obvious and any fool could see what they were doing....but it did what it did. Enough people didn't trust the government as it was, and then they do that.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 01:45 PM   #39208
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'll bite and pretty much know how this will play out but here goes.

They came down the curve really quickly. There's something with 20 percent serology and as we're finding out now, there's a certain amount that don't show up with serology as they knock it out with an innate response (T cells) or have some cross immunity and don't become infected.

So if that number is conservatively at 10% of the population, you'd have 30% of it immune which would potentially be enough to combat it via some herd immunity.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2020, 01:45 PM   #39209
Life is changing..

Quote:
I'd rather just read the study, thanks.
I'm not sure where the study is located, but here's some reading regarding the study if you don't feel like watching the video.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...avirus/614035/
Old 07-15-2020, 01:46 PM   #39210
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I hate the way they approached it as well. If they didn't say anything about masks in general, I don't think there would have been a run on them endangering the medical workers.
What made it worse was they admitted they lied to prevent said hoarding.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.