Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-18-2024, 08:09 AM  
In Search of a Life

Real Madrid's stadium

It's the offseason, but I thought this was really interesting. Maybe I missed it before?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 12:29 PM   #31
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Soccer topic so just an excuse to post a couple of my fav. gifs of all time...

The most popular sport in the world is gay as ****. Sad.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 12:36 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
The most popular sport in the world is gay as ****. Sad.
I like you. Not in a Soccer way but like in a we could hang out and make fun of Soccer way.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 12:36 PM   #33
MVP

Imagine the absolute unit of a stadium Fake Madrids planning in their evil lair right now.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 01:16 PM   #34
"You like to drink?"

Would be great for a domed baseball stadium.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 01:52 PM   #35
Ain't no relax!

Sure, but where would we park though?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 02:05 PM   #36
MVP

Real Madrid is probably the world's most famous sports team. Or Manchester United. Both teams play in ancient stadiums. Much older than Arrowhead. Real Madrid's stadium has changed so much over the years, it looks more like a modern NFL stadium than a stadium built in the 1940s.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 04-18-2024, 02:13 PM   #37
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
That is pretty underwhelming when you consider we are getting a bigger TV screen, a few tables and chairs in the end zone, a cheap stage on a bit of grass in the parking lot and a plastic bridge for ONLY $800m. Who needs A/C and a roof? Hell yeah!!!!
What's this "we" shit?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 02:15 PM   #38
Constable of Untruths

Zach just creamed in his size 46 waist pantaloons.

Obligatory "soccer is gay" comment.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 02:33 PM   #39
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Soccer topic so just an excuse to post a couple of my fav. gifs of all time...

We also need the one of the guy who flopped and then rolled over and over and over for about 30 yards.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 02:45 PM   #40
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We also need the one of the guy who flopped and then rolled over and over and over for about 30 yards.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 03:04 PM   #41
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Flopping is awful but it does seem to be something you see mostly in Spanish and Latin American leagues/teams. The Premier League, for instance, isn't really that bad about it. They play pretty physical.

But Brazil is, without question, the absolute worst. Even as an extremely casual 'fan' (i.e. I watch it because my kids play it and sometimes they want to watch it), it's easy to see it. Brazil and Mexico are the worst offenders and then there are several other South American squads that aren't as bad but still awfully bad. Spain and Portugal probably next.

Italian and French teams take a bit of heat for it but i really don't think they're too bad. English and German teams don't do it much at all. Americans do it a bit, but nowhere near as egregiously.

Ultimately I think diving is largely cultural. If someone told me they had academies for it at an early age in Brazil, I'd absolutely believe them. I truly believe they celebrate it. And the frustrating part about Brazil is they don't have any sort of talent gap they're trying to close. When Nigeria does it, they're doing it to try to close a gap between them and their opponent - the soccer version of 'uglying up the game' so you can steal one.

But when Brazil does it, it's just them being monumental pussies. Because they are, in fact, monumental pussies.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:15 PM   #42
Needs more middle fingers

Nice stadium, but i'd still rather shit at Kohls.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:41 PM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
What's this "we" shit?
Hello again Lackey. You said you had me on ignore. FYI I don't respond to corporate bootlickers any more. Feel free to reply to this by calling me a 3 toothed limey or whatever other cliché that pops into that hollow head of yours. All the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneBrainCell View Post
Before now, I didn't have a single poster on ignore. Congratulations, you have made the list.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-18-2024, 04:01 PM   #44
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Hello again Lackey. You said you had me on ignore. FYI I don't respond to corporate bootlickers any more. Feel free to reply to this by calling me a 3 toothed limey or whatever other cliché that pops into that hollow head of yours. All the best.
Here's a little secret about having someone on ignore. You can choose to see there post by clicking on "view post." I figured you had something stupid to say in a soccer thread so I decided to click and read your stupidity.

By the way, you realize you broke the bolded part of your post as you were typing it. ****ing dumbass.
Old 04-18-2024, 04:26 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Cool concept. Though I can’t imagine a single US venue where it makes nearly as much sense. A place like Madrid hosts a soccer team that plays a lot of home games that can legit sell this stadium out on the reg, walkable (sorry ny and cali), and concerts and events that can routinely sell the place out.

That shit field in Mexico we played on is proof that stadiums by and large are ill equipped for this shit.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.