Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Loki Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-12-2023 at 04:02 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:56 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Nice twist at the end. Curious to see where it leads.

Well, obviously right back to where he was pulled out of the timeline but you know what I mean.
Based on the kid I was assuming it was Mephisto until the end, which would tie all the "hints" from WV together. While I like the idea of Loki v Loki, I was hoping we'd get a new baddie.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:01 AM   #62
Plays to win the game!

Hence the flaws with time travel logic is that if they're having this variant of Loki, the one that escaped with the tessaract in Endgame, help them reset the timeline to it's natural place, then by that logic, he would need to be reset as well, thus sending him on the path of being killed by Thanos. Will be interesting to see if they try to work around this, if Owen Wilson's character has a hidden agenda and if Loki tries to avoid this fate while helping them achieve their goal. I'll keep watching, definitely a better premise than the other Marvel shows up until this point.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:03 AM   #63
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Based on the kid I was assuming it was Mephisto until the end, which would tie all the "hints" from WV together. While I like the idea of Loki v Loki, I was hoping we'd get a new baddie.
Loki vs Loki could nuanced, to another immortal shapeshifter who has time traveling abilities like En Sabah Nur.

He has connections to the Celestials & Eternals
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:43 AM   #64
Banned

Potential spoiler/teaser. Click at your own risk: https://twitter.com/vaneIIoki/status...398166017?s=20
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:47 AM   #65
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Really disappointed in the 1st episode. We'll see where it goes but can't believe I'm the only one.

I haven't seen Avengers Endgame, though, but I get the gist of it.
I really like it.. Much better that the Falcon and WS..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 09:51 AM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Loki vs Loki could nuanced,
Particularly if the details on his rap sheet are an indication

Spoiler!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:31 AM   #67
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Potential spoiler/teaser. Click at your own risk: https://twitter.com/vaneIIoki/status...398166017?s=20
Spoiler!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:04 PM   #68
Fight, build, win!

IMHO it started out like another Disney dud. It wouldn't be hard for me to drop D+ like a rock. My son likes it so Ill soldier on. He has his own tv so if this picks up I will catch up. I am on to Bosch which I have never seen should keep me busy a while.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:55 PM   #69
The Boom Boom Room

Old 06-10-2021, 10:32 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

Loved this first episode.

I think this will be the best of the 3 MCU shows for sure. So much potential and Loki is just a better character than Wanda, Vision, Bucky, and Sam.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 08:46 AM   #71
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
The big bad is Apocalypse, so the can retcon Mutants in the MCU
I thought it was clear who the big bad was in the first episode. But maybe not...

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 09:03 AM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I thought it was clear who the big bad was in the first episode. But maybe not...

Spoiler!
I missed it, but I'm not familiar with the Timekeepers/TVA.

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 12:08 PM   #73
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Of course it did, in terms of popularity alone, Loki is one of the most popular characters in the Marvel universe, WandaVision started off slow as hell, too enamored with it's own homage to classic TV and cryptic hints to actually tell a cohesive or interesting story, and let's face it, Falcon and the Winter Soldier are the ugly girls that you try to go through to get to the hot one. One is damaged on the inside and the other is just not interesting enough to warrant your attention.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:01 PM   #74
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Of course it did, in terms of popularity alone, Loki is one of the most popular characters in the Marvel universe, WandaVision started off slow as hell, too enamored with it's own homage to classic TV and cryptic hints to actually tell a cohesive or interesting story, and let's face it, Falcon and the Winter Soldier are the ugly girls that you try to go through to get to the hot one. One is damaged on the inside and the other is just not interesting enough to warrant your attention.
I just could not disagree more with your take on WandaVision.

The attention to detail was absolutely amazing, as was the writing, score, casting and overall story arc, which takes on a different feel when watching the entire season for the second time.

You guys never cease to amaze me: People bitch and bitch and bitch that "Hollywood has run out of ideas!!!!", yet when something "original" is aired, it's not good enough.

There's just no way to please everyone but I think it's safe to say that WandaVision was a rousing success that beat all expectations in terms of streaming numbers and internet buzz.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 02:17 PM   #75
Veteran

Quote:
I wonder if part of that is due to releasing on a weekday where a lot of people don't have plans and have to work the next day vs Friday which is when people tend to go out and do stuff.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.