Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:40 AM   #40126
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
One perspective on whether Mahomes has the same drive to win as Brady concerns how much money each left on the table to help build up their surrounding the cast. Mahomes has been pretty good to the Chiefs about this, and we are better shape than most of the other teams, with top quarterbacks that have been paid, and Mahomes readily restructured his contract. But Brady seem to realize that his contract was almost immaterial, and what was far more important was his reputation as the GOAT. So, I think he was willing to leave a lot more on the table to help build the team. The financial status of his former wife is a supermodel might also have played a role here.

But mahones has so much opportunities to make money outside of what he is paid and has utilized this that I think it’s too bad he takes up as much cap space as he does. I mean no question he is absolutely worth it. But I think if he took up a bit less, it would be better for the team and ultimately for him in terms of earning potential. Not really a criticism. Just a thought.
And yet his floor is OT in the AFCCG and he's won 3 SBs. Go away.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 01:52 AM   #40127
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
And yet his floor is OT in the AFCCG and he's won 3 SBs. Go away.
Not to mention Brady taking paycuts has been overblown and it came later in his career.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 02:48 AM   #40128
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
One perspective on whether Mahomes has the same drive to win as Brady concerns how much money each left on the table to help build up their surrounding the cast. Mahomes has been pretty good to the Chiefs about this, and we are better shape than most of the other teams, with top quarterbacks that have been paid, and Mahomes readily restructured his contract. But Brady seem to realize that his contract was almost immaterial, and what was far more important was his reputation as the GOAT. So, I think he was willing to leave a lot more on the table to help build the team. The financial status of his former wife is a supermodel might also have played a role here.

But mahones has so much opportunities to make money outside of what he is paid and has utilized this that I think it’s too bad he takes up as much cap space as he does. I mean no question he is absolutely worth it. But I think if he took up a bit less, it would be better for the team and ultimately for him in terms of earning potential. Not really a criticism. Just a thought.
Woof. This is... ummmm, not a great take. But thanks for playing.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-21-2024, 03:38 AM   #40129
Fan since 1997

Whitlock obviously doesn't believe the nonsense he spews out. If he bragged about the greatness of Mahomes, well, that defeats the purpose of his persona which is to be a contrarian. Also, unlike that massive schnozzel Nick Wright, he doesn't wanna come off as too much of a homer. So he stays in neutral. Throwing flames at the most opportune time.

I don't like his politics but he is a gifted sports writer.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:18 AM   #40130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
He doesn't truck people like Josh, and he's not as dynamic as Lamar, but he has this sweet spot where he's just fast enough to burn you on his sneaks, and has enough weight and acceleration to grab an extra yard or 2 after contact.

Idk who the best comp here is. Elway? Big Ben?
Elway.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:52 AM   #40131
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Brutal.

Sidenote: perspective is weird, but Brown doesn't look that much smaller than Rice. He has to be though, right?
His forehead adds 3 inches
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:36 PM   #40132
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 04:48 PM   #40133
Choco Favre

He already has more playoff wins than Peyton Manning.

I never thought we would ever have a qb who would even get close to Manning.

Incredible
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:34 PM   #40134
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Wow. Mahomes could lose his next 10 postseason games and still have a better playoff record than Manning.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:36 PM   #40135
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Wow. Mahomes could lose his next 10 postseason games and still have a better playoff record than Manning.
To be completely honest, I think he will win his next 10 postseason games.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:38 PM   #40136
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
To be completely honest, I think he will win his next 100 postseason games.
Fyp
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 06:12 PM   #40137
Veteran

Only thing I'll say in defence of Manning if he had 7 team playoff he'd like have a few more wins.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-21-2024, 07:20 PM   #40138
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Only thing I'll say in defence of Manning if he had 7 team playoff he'd like have a few more wins.
Perhaps, but the reality is that Manning struggled to get by Brady and the Patriots. KC doesn’t have that problem because Mahomes is the modern Brady and the Chiefs are the modern Patriots (without the cheating and dislikable head coach).
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 07:58 PM   #40139
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lol this aged well

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is as reeruned as Witless.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 08:01 PM   #40140
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is as reeruned as Witless.
I do not understand anyones fascination with Whit. He's a piece of shit. A total contrarian. Burned every bridge he built for the notoriety.

The fact he originated from The Star should not wash any of that away. **** that guy.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote