Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2013, 09:14 PM  
Life is changing..

Royals Sweep the Twins REP!!!!

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #61
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Not that rep from these threads means much of anything anyway, but come on folks. If you're going to be posting in these threads and absorbing reps, spread it back around a little. I've passed out at least 4 times as many reps as I've received.
I rep whored late last night. It won't let me blow my load yet.
RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RedDread is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #62
Supporter

Heh, in this town, it'd better be good.

Billy Butler to introduce his own barbecue sauce by serving it to Kansas City’s hungry

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Royals designated hitter Billy Butler will unveil his new barbecue sauce Thursday, serving it first to Kansas City’s hungry at a community kitchen he’s been helping for five years.

Butler will serve meals Thursday evening at St. James Place Community Kitchen, Operated by Bishop Sullivan Center. 3936 Troost.

He’ll also introduce his new “Hit it a Ton” barbecue sauce.

Butler and his wife, Katie have donated more than 300 tons of food in the five years of his "Hit it a Ton" program to help the hungry in Kansas City.
http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/baseb...s-citys-hungry
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #63
SHOCKERS BABY!

Nice sweep! Chen did well tonight. Enjoyed the game. REP!
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #64
Mahomes > God

As usual...SHOCK THE HOUSE!
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #65
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Billy Butler's BBQ sauce has grits and bacon in it.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #66
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I knew they would do it

Spoiler!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #67
Facts are stubborn things.

My bullets are spent.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #68
I’m a Mahomo!

Loving the pitching!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #69
In Search of a Life

I'm spent
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #70
MVP

My bullets are spread all over a heap of Royals fans.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #71
WhatUneed2Hear

and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #72
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Not that rep from these threads means much of anything anyway, but come on folks. If you're going to be posting in these threads and absorbing reps, spread it back around a little. I've passed out at least 4 times as many reps as I've received.
I am on my phone and for some reason can't give out rep. I will be free and loose with it tomorrow.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Good thing there's an off day tomorrow, everyone needs time to regroup their rep back
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #74
SHOCKERS BABY!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.journeyscarab is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #75
Ultrabanned

All out.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.