Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2015, 07:03 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNull View Post
You keep linking to things that hurt your own point. That page also explains that geoid relates to gravity and not shape.
Well you know who the NGS is? They are the people responsible for keeping and maintaining the horizontal and vertical control system of the US and they feel its important.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:07 PM   #3
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well you know who the NGS is? They are the people responsible for keeping and maintaining the horizontal and vertical control system of the US and they feel its important.
Nobody said it's not important. It's not what the planet looks like, though. The Earth is a nearly perfect sphere. I can't believe I'm having this discussion with another adult.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:19 PM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Nobody said it's not important. It's not what the planet looks like, though. The Earth is a nearly perfect sphere. I can't believe I'm having this discussion with another adult.
Gauss described the Geoid as the true mathematical figure of the earth.

In Geodesy it is known as the true physical figure of the earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoid
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:54 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Dave Lane your an astronomer correct?

Have you ever observed Polaris to actually calculate an azimuth on the ground? Sun Shot? Just curious I know this is a forgotten art now as GPS has pretty much eliminated the need. I would think calculating an astronomic azimuth would be astronomy 101.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #6
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:

Have you ever observed Polaris to actually calculate an azimuth on the ground? Sun Shot? Just curious I know this is a forgotten art now as GPS has pretty much eliminated the need. I would think calculating an astronomic azimuth would be astronomy 101.
no, dave is an astrophotographer...

and a damned good one at that...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:59 PM   #7
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bowe View Post
no, dave is an astrophotographer...

and a damned good one at that...
Ok I for some reason thought he was an astronomer.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:54 PM   #8
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:

I do that before every shot I take that involves tracking which is most of them. Including annual precession calculations for the year.

It doesn't help with my hieroglyphs much, to be honest. So I'm not sure how that is germane to the conversation.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:11 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

http://www.esri.com/news/arcuser/0703/geoid1of3.html
Old 11-06-2015, 09:02 PM   #10
Starter

Racists. Am I doing this right?
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #11
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitism View Post
Racists. Am I doing this right?
We are way past that we are up to earth shaped potatoes at this point
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:27 AM   #12
MVP

Brian Williams should interview Ben Carson and see who can tell the biggest lies about their past
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:08 PM   #13
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

An excerpt from Ben Carson's book
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151107_120659.jpg (125.7 KB, 81 views)
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:32 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Loon. Republican hopeful.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:40 PM   #15
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
This can't be real. It just can't. Tell me this is a joke. Please?
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.