Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-09-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
There are no leaders on this team.

If there were, this would have been dealt with.

Honestly, the Chiefs haven't had an on fieldleader since ... hell... I couldn't even say when. Probably Super Joe. He was the last guy who delivered.

The franchise has always looked to outsiders (witness the long history of outsiders, both coaches and players) for leadership. Until we grow our own, this shit will happen.

Again, Peters is just the most visible symptom. The disease is metastatic. And Andy ****ing Reid is the primary cancer cell.
Berry is a leader. Quit being overdramatic with the Reid comment. Leadership has been lacking since the Herm years...
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:57 PM   #3
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Berry is a leader. Quit being overdramatic with the Reid comment. Leadership has been lacking since the Herm years...
Berry? He's just another in a long line of guys who aren't good enough to get the job done.

Reid deserves to be viewed critically in this entire scenario. In my opinion he lost this team in the same manner Marty lost his last team. By not drafting and developing their own leaders in the locker room.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 12-09-2017, 10:25 PM   #4
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Berry? He's just another in a long line of guys who aren't good enough to get the job done.

Reid deserves to be viewed critically in this entire scenario. In my opinion he lost this team in the same manner Marty lost his last team. By not drafting and developing their own leaders in the locker room.
Berry is a Pro Bowl player and arguably the best safety in the league when healthy. To say he is not good enough to get the job done is idiotic and shows how much of an idiot you are.

It's a team game. You can't expect Berry to play every position on defense. He absolutely is good enough to win a SB.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:23 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There are no leaders on this team.

If there were, this would have been dealt with.

Honestly, the Chiefs haven't had an on fieldleader since ... hell... I couldn't even say when. Probably Super Joe. He was the last guy who delivered.

The franchise has always looked to outsiders (witness the long history of outsiders, both coaches and players) for leadership. Until we grow our own, this shit will happen.

Again, Peters is just the most visible symptom. The disease is metastatic. And Andy ****ing Reid is the primary cancer cell.
They don't have vocal team leaders. But I think Houston and Berry have often put him in his place. Sure I agree that I wish I had a Ray Lewis to smack sense into him. There are lots of things Andy Reid should have done better. But I think this all could have been avoided with better leadership up top with Clark Hunt. It sounds like he never addressed the anthem protests until midseason. And during that time, just a long line of typical robotic canned Chiefs' responses. They could have demonstrated they had Peters' back while stopping the protests earlier. They didn't. And yes, I think that was the powderkeg that set this whole damn spiral in motion.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:30 PM   #6
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
They don't have vocal team leaders. But I think Houston and Berry have often put him in his place. Sure I agree that I wish I had a Ray Lewis to smack sense into him. There are lots of things Andy Reid should have done better. But I think this all could have been avoided with better leadership up top with Clark Hunt. It sounds like he never addressed the anthem protests until midseason. And during that time, just a long line of typical robotic canned Chiefs' responses. They could have demonstrated they had Peters' back while stopping the protests earlier. They didn't. And yes, I think that was the powderkeg that set this whole damn spiral in motion.
Do tell us how you know this or is this song in your head because you want it to be. It sounds is nothing more than a wild hair.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:21 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Do tell us how you know this or is this song in your head because you want it to be. It sounds is nothing more than a wild hair.
The article in the other thread said that hunt at one point asked him to stop and explained why so he stopped. There are plenty of interviews where Reid has said Peters asked him permission to kneel,and Reid allowed it
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.