View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:55 PM   #271
I’m a Mahomo!

A blowjob & a donut?

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...453638145?s=21
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 03:55 PM   #272
Gimme My Berries Back!

Anyone want me to sell you some of mine or trade?

I've a 12 pack. $100 or in barter value. I like fine jewelry.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:35 PM   #273
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just got back from the dollar store for milk, making B&G in the morning... two older people in line with their carts full of nothing but TP

So damn stupid it defies description, you’d think their age would make them smarter than that... people are becoming irrational AF!
Engage the prepper/hoarder idiots to find out why they're so ****ing stupid.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:41 PM   #274
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Just got back from the dollar store for milk, making B&G in the morning... two older people in line with their carts full of nothing but TP

So damn stupid it defies description, you’d think their age would make them smarter than that... people are becoming irrational AF!
People do what the media tells them to do.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:47 PM   #275
Reset

Quote:

Only 2 per person allowed here. I buy in bulk when on sale so I think I have 200 rolls of crap paper lol I’m good. But I did see an Indian guy with 60 bottles of Lysol in his cart. That’s ridiculous too
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 04:54 PM   #276
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Engage the prepper/hoarder idiots to find out why they're so ****ing stupid.
Most preppers have been hoarding for years, but this recent weirdo singular fixation on TP cracks me up... in a bad way

I could at least see the logic if they were gobbling up canned goods and things like dry beans and rice... but nope, gotsta have that TP!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:02 PM   #277
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Subtly holding up the doughnut at the end was superb humor.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:04 PM   #278
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
We’ve been fully stocked for a few days. College towns tend to have fewer of the prepper/hoarding idiots.
Yeah, when I was in college I couldn't afford to buy an extra pack of toilet paper. That was for the rich kids in the greek houses.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:20 PM   #279
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Anyone want me to sell you some of mine or trade?

I've a 12 pack. $100 or in barter value. I like fine jewelry.
I guess I'd trade for sex but you'd have to throw in a couple more 12 packs and eliminate the $100 .
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:39 PM   #280
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
As the comments show, this has been an online 'bit' for a while now.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:40 PM   #281
Keepin it Real

Needed laundry soap today and Wal Mart was near wiped out. They had a few containers left. Why hoard laundry soap?
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:03 PM   #282
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
As the comments show, this has been an online 'bit' for a while now.
Are you ever happy?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:11 PM   #283
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I guess I'd trade for sex but you'd have to throw in a couple more 12 packs and eliminate the $100 .
So that means I still get the fine jewelry then. Nice!

Sure that's a deal but I don't know what a flight costs from where you are to here. That's some pricey TP you're exchanging for—more than $100.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:17 PM   #284
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Thank god for dollar general stores in rural America.

Sucks to be a city or suburb person fighting everyone at target or Walmart.

Walked into local country dollar general store. Got my supplies and left.

Life is good.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:34 PM   #285
MVP

Grocery store is limiting one per customer. So I thought paper towels an tp would be back. Found out the hoarders are lining up in the morning at 7 am to get their daily dose, and it all goes at once. I assume most of them believe it's the end times.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli