Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2020, 07:56 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

Let's talk donks

Should we lend them a QB to give them a chance?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:37 PM   #76
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
That may have gotten him the starting job, but confirmation bias will allow him to keep it. They are now 2-0 in blowout wins against garbage teams with Taysom starting. By the time the Saints play us they'll be riding a 4-game win streak with Taysom. There won't be any catalyst to make a switch.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:44 PM   #77
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
There is absolutely no way they're losing any game until the AFC Championship game.

The only team that can beat us is Pittsburgh, and then either Green Bay or Seattle.
The Raiders are a much tougher matchup for us than the Steelers. The Chargers might even be tougher for us than the Steelers. Of the playoff teams, none of them have the right matchups to exploit other than maybe the Browns and they have a problem at QB.

NOBODY is scary right now.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:47 PM   #78
Veteran

i like what i have seen from Leveon the last couple games...he needs more touches
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:50 PM   #79
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
i like what i have seen from Leveon the last couple games...he needs more touches
They both need more touches. CEH has looked good in his spots too.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:56 PM   #80

I had been hoping we'd see a lot more passes to Clyde this season with Reid's offensive tendencies. Then it occurred to me that maybe the reason we're not is because Reid isn't stuck with a check-down game manager anymore.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:02 PM   #81
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I had been hoping we'd see a lot more passes to Clyde this season with Reid's offensive tendencies. Then it occurred to me that maybe the reason we're not is because Reid isn't stuck with a check-down game manager anymore.
I also find it odd that Andy hasn't dialed up more passing plays for both CEH/Bell. Considering their skillsets you'd think we'd be seeing at least 10 catches between them per game. Maybe he's saving it for the playoffs? Guess we'll see if they get more targets over the next 4-5 weeks.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:14 PM   #82
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
DINGDINGDING, we have a winner!

Surprised it didn't get thumb-downed into oblivion, but even then people can't resist, even after it gets hidden.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:52 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The Raiders are a much tougher matchup for us than the Steelers. The Chargers might even be tougher for us than the Steelers. Of the playoff teams, none of them have the right matchups to exploit other than maybe the Browns and they have a problem at QB.

NOBODY is scary right now.
I'd really like to avoid Tennessee again, just because of their offense. I think we'd beat them again though, but I'd just prefer not to have to.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:55 PM   #84
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd really like to avoid Tennessee again, just because of their offense. I think we'd beat them again though, but I'd just prefer not to have to.
Their defense is horrible. They can't run their offense from way behind.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:56 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Their defense is horrible. They can't run their offense from way behind.
For sure.

But they can hide it a little if Henry really gets going.

I'm pretty sure I know how that one would play out though anyway.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:58 PM   #86
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

What a slap in the face it is that the thread is about the upcoming game with the donx, but it's anything but
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:03 PM   #87
Andy Reid Supporter

Saints actually seem like they could give us problems if Brees arm checks out in February. They are built very similarly to the Raiders.

Armstead, Peat, McCoy, Ruiz and Ramczyk are easily a top 5 OL with Kamara, Thomas, Cook and Sanders as their weapons.

Not really worried about Brees but more-so our DL getting destroyed like it did vs the Raiders.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:16 PM   #88
Veteran

I hope we blow Miami up seems they’ve always had are number, it’s time for some pay back
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:17 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Saints actually seem like they could give us problems if Brees arm checks out in February. They are built very similarly to the Raiders.

Armstead, Peat, McCoy, Ruiz and Ramczyk are easily a top 5 OL with Kamara, Thomas, Cook and Sanders as their weapons.

Not really worried about Brees but more-so our DL getting destroyed like it did vs the Raiders.
If we get to the Super Bowl again I won't be worried no matter who we face.

Patrick will go Super Saiyon and no one will be able to keep up.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:17 PM   #90
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Taysoms Hills will run all over us
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote