Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-2018, 11:48 AM   #2
Life is changing..

I wonder what other 10 year old threads we can bump today?

Everyone... TO GOOGLE!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:47 PM   #3
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

I drove by Kennebunkport once, it was nice; very oceany.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:20 PM   #4
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Perhaps it is time to face the unfortunate truth.

We're going to have to invade Maine.

We've tried every means at our disposal in order to maintain a good relationship with Maine. We've negotiated, engaged in diplomacy, and trade. Still, Maine has defied all reasonable efforts to maintain a lasting peace. Their latest assault upon Mr. Rain Man is surely the last straw.

Unless Maine demonstrates a desire to change soon. Maine must fall.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:24 PM   #5
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Perhaps it is time to face the unfortunate truth.

We're going to have to invade Maine.

We've tried every means at our disposal in order to maintain a good relationship with Maine. We've negotiated, engaged in diplomacy, and trade. Still, Maine has defied all reasonable efforts to maintain a lasting peace. Their latest assault upon Mr. Rain Man is surely the last straw.

Unless Maine demonstrates a desire to change soon. Maine must fall.

FAX
If we're going to invade maine with a substantial force, we'd better bring a lot of cash for the toll roads.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:47 PM   #6
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
If we're going to invade maine with a substantial force, we'd better bring a lot of cash for the toll roads.
Unnecessary, General patteeu.

My plan includes taking all their toll roads in one, brilliant, surprise scissor-cut through the heart of Maine. Using a rear-guard action, we will confiscate all their toll booths and use them to make boats for future engagements.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:49 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Unnecessary, General patteeu.

My plan includes taking all their toll roads in one, brilliant, surprise scissor-cut through the heart of Maine. Using a rear-guard action, we will confiscate all their toll booths and use them to make boats for future engagements.

FAX
I bet we could win the locals over by offering them food that's not lobster rolls. They'd view us as liberators.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:55 PM   #8
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I bet we could win the locals over by offering them food that's not lobster rolls. They'd view us as liberators.
I've never had one. They look delicious:

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #9
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Did they try to feed you any whoopie pies? I bet you could riff on those for a while.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
LapetoMAINE thruway?!?!

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:09 PM   #11
"Think BOOM!"

I don't...

In July 2017, Down East Magazine held their inaugural "World’s Best Lobster Roll" competition, selecting Freshies Lobster in Park City, Utah as its winner. The magazine used 100 Maine VIP's to select the winner based upon the entrant's story, the recipe, success of their lobster roll, and three judges who made the final decision
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:11 PM   #12
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Maine's evil influence seems to be spreading.

I was hoping to keep this secret, but it's time to execute Plan Weaponized Whoopie Pie.

FAX
Old 09-19-2018, 08:54 PM   #13
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Maine's evil influence seems to be spreading.

I was hoping to keep this secret, but it's time to execute Plan Weaponized Whoopie Pie.

FAX
No kidding. I went to a wedding there and the cake was a giant, layered whoopie pie.

I am guessing they will pick out a trojan whoopie pie faster than you can say "ayuh"

I'm still in, though. I watched several episodes of north woods law so I know the state pretty well. Plus I know a few residents that we might be able to get to quisle with us. Although the people of Maine are simple country folk, we still might need someone to lead the ChiefsPlanet Immortals through a crucial mountain pass or something.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:05 AM   #14
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Although the people of Maine are simple country folk, we still might need someone to lead the ChiefsPlanet Immortals through a crucial mountain pass or something.
That's mostly the interior rural parts. Portland, Freeport and other places are more sophisticated. Geesh!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:27 AM   #15
Gimme My Berries Back!

Like this:

BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.