Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:59 PM   #1351
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The whole, "Well the teams' didn't have a plan / half-assed" thing is a cop-out.
Let's not make this about the Chiefs, this is 100% about the Royals. Hell it's disgusting that the Chiefs considered being part and party to the Royals trying to scam the JACO residents with a team that isn't worth extending a mere 3/8ths cents sales tax to keep.

The bottom line is the Royals are proven losers year over year and they picked a bad year to try and blackmail the citizens of JACO.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 09:05 PM   #1352
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Fish tool Wolf to school yikes
The next time you are right about anything will be the first time. It’s OK Billay. If the Royals build a downtown stadium, I’m sure they’ll move the George Brett statue so you can still give homeless guys blowjobs next to it for $.50 a turn in order to afford your next bottle of Ripple.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 10:07 PM   #1353
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Fish tool Wolf to school yikes
Oh shut up, Billay. It's not like that. There are no opposing sides here. Just offseason BS. I have a great deal of respect for LoneWolf.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 06:48 AM   #1354
21st Century Schizoid Fan

This is a loooong story (too long for me to copy and paste) that is worth the read. Talks about KC's current situation, but also has lots of details on stadium financing, economics, and how the Ballpark Village is doing and its impact on surrounding areas.

As Cardinals Plan to Seek More Public Money for Busch Stadium, Experts Balk
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:02 AM   #1355
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Oh shut up, Billay. It's not like that. There are no opposing sides here. Just offseason BS. I have a great deal of respect for LoneWolf.
You think I'm pussy? I dare you to stick your dick in this
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:03 AM   #1356
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
The next time you are right about anything will be the first time. It’s OK Billay. If the Royals build a downtown stadium, I’m sure they’ll move the George Brett statue so you can still give homeless guys blowjobs next to it for $.50 a turn in order to afford your next bottle of Ripple.
Ha I was the only one in here saying the city would likely step up and finance the stadium after No won. All the townies were talking about how the teams are moving lmao
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:43 AM   #1357
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You think I'm pussy? I dare you to stick your dick in this
Jesus Christ man.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:30 AM   #1358
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
This is a loooong story (too long for me to copy and paste) that is worth the read. Talks about KC's current situation, but also has lots of details on stadium financing, economics, and how the Ballpark Village is doing and its impact on surrounding areas.

As Cardinals Plan to Seek More Public Money for Busch Stadium, Experts Balk
We went to St. Louis over the twins' spring break and stayed at the Hilton at the ballpark.

Downtown St. Louis has some advantages I wish we had here (Namely, the Metrolink, which is fast, clean, and easy to use. But there's also a really cool ****ing NATIONAL PARK). But that downtown is a real dead zone.

It is fundamentally different from Kansas City in that St. Louis has not been able to keep businesses and people living in and around the revitalized areas.

There are a lot of factors in that, among them a more intense city/suburb divide in St. Louis because of the suburbs being in their own county.

The reputation for St. Louis city and the area around the ballpark is much worse than the rep for, say, Power and Light or the area around the T-Mobile Center. Which is really unwarranted. I felt perfectly safe walking to and from the hotel to the parking garage, we walked to the Arch and the MetroLink station, and I walked about 3/4 of a mile to a grocery store one afternoon, and never once felt uneasy or unsafe.

My colleagues from St. Louis all warned me about how terrible and dangerous the whole area was, though. Typical suburban fear of the city, but to the extreme, seems to permeate the area. My wife's friends from there were aghast at what we had done and couldn't believe we hadn't been murdered or something.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 01:16 PM   #1359
Champion Golfer Of The Year

I’ve been working in the area since December and it’s much, much more dangerous than you think. Game day? Yea, you’re good.

Non game days? Just like the guy who owns the “luxury apartment” overlooking the stadium, he doesn’t venture out.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-18-2024, 01:17 PM   #1360
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Also, that was a helluva great article that showed the Battery in Atlanta is just another boondoggle.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-18-2024, 01:43 PM   #1361
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I’ve been working in the area since December and it’s much, much more dangerous than you think. Game day? Yea, you’re good.

Non game days? Just like the guy who owns the “luxury apartment” overlooking the stadium, he doesn’t venture out.
There were zero games going on while we were there.

Wasn't really venturing out at night because when you have two eight-year-olds, you're doing bedtime by 9 every night, anyway. But I did have to move around a little bit after dark and didn't observe or experience anything shady or discomforting.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:48 PM   #1362
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
There were zero games going on while we were there.

Wasn't really venturing out at night because when you have two eight-year-olds, you're doing bedtime by 9 every night, anyway. But I did have to move around a little bit after dark and didn't observe or experience anything shady or discomforting.
Living in the city I can give you all some advice. See a panhandler? Don't even make eye contact, see a bunch of "teens" leaving trouble ain't far behind, see a fight? GTFO ASAP gunplay isn't far behind
Old 04-18-2024, 03:35 PM   #1363
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The whole, "Well the teams' didn't have a plan / half-assed" thing is a cop-out.
It is not. It is really strange that you guys think we should all just hand over piles of cash for an organization that did not even begin to through the motions to explain how it would be used and it how it would impact the community.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:40 PM   #1364
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Living in the city I can give you all some advice. See a panhandler? Don't even make eye contact, see a bunch of "teens" leaving trouble ain't far behind, see a fight? GTFO ASAP gunplay isn't far behind

I live in KCMO. But yes, I know those things.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:33 PM   #1365
Inmem 2.0

It's amazing how the people who don't live here have been wrong about everything

https://twitter.com/CaudillKPR/statu...6nfv8cN5A&s=19