Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-06-2020, 07:46 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Lucas Niang opts out...

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...407051781?s=21

Damn.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:53 PM   #226
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I wouldn't pencil is any rookies to start this year, outside of probably CEH out of necessity.

No offseason work was a crusher for rookies.
Gay will probably start out in sub packages
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 06:33 PM   #227
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Gay will probably start out in sub packages
I wouldn't expect it. Not 0%, but I just wouldn't count on any rookies contributing much outside of CEH.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:41 PM   #228
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
We will have a better OL than we did last year, I think. Osemele, Williams, Remmers and getting Rankin back is really solid depth behind a mostly experienced OL. I’d surely have a guy like Allen on speed dial though.

HE LEAD THEM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...243304766.html

If it weren’t for him having the benefit of his hip having the year to heel, I’d be a little more interested in why he opted out.

Honestly, this is perfect for his long term career with us.
I sure hope your right. I’d rather not have a 330lb man come up the middle with a head of steam and **** up our football savior.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:46 PM   #229
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I wouldn't expect it. Not 0%, but I just wouldn't count on any rookies contributing much outside of CEH.
Well Spags sure did sound like he expects Gay to win one of the starting OLB jobs.

It’s not like there’s a lot of competition there either.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:04 PM   #230
Starter

I hope these shitheels don't get a ring if we win the SB again.
baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.baitism threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:38 PM   #231
MVP

Niang came out of college banged up. This is another year for him to heal. This is my only positive.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-06-2020, 10:39 PM   #232
Special Teams ACE!!!

KurtCobain needs to get his ass in here and start repping his boy Yasir Durant
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:41 PM   #233
MVP

****er
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-06-2020, 11:29 PM   #234
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm not even sure why CPers were penciling in Niang at left guard when the guy's been a starting right tackle since his freshman year in college.
Veach said he was a guard.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:01 AM   #235
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Veach said he was a guard.
He said they’d try him inside at guard but also run with the tackles and only if there was a full training camp.

The plan may be totally different next summer.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:40 AM   #236
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Anyone else really intrigued by Darryl Williams? I think that guy might stick, especially now with this opt out. He seems to have starter upside at guard or center.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:33 AM   #237
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Anyone else really intrigued by Darryl Williams? I think that guy might stick, especially now with this opt out. He seems to have starter upside at guard or center.
Traditionally I'd say yes. I've always preferred C/G to be a little on the shorter side as I've felt like it helps w/ pad-level issues and leverage on the interior (where leverage is king).

But Andy doesn't seem to agree with me. He likes having tall guys even on the inside when he can. And with more guys like Jones plating DT at 6'6'', he's probably onto something. A 6 ft guy is gonna struggle like crazy to get a punch in on someone like Jones because he's just not going to have to reach to get to him before Jones has his hands in his chest and is driving him backwards.

With the way Andy's built his OL over the last several years, I think Williams will have an uphill climb outside of maybe making the roster as versatile interior depth.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:41 AM   #238
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Our OL is not improved as he stated.
The loss of LDT and Niang is a huge hit to our depth at OL.
Yeah, it's a loss of depth. But Niang was a huge question mark if only for health concerns. You can't pencil him in as any kind of clear upgrade, especially if Rankin manages to make it back in any kind of shape. And Osemele brings the same health issues that LDT did but with legitimate Pro Bowl upside that LDT didn't have.

Ultimately I just can't see any kind of support for the idea that the line is WORSE. We replaced LDT w/ a guy with the same floor and a higher ceiling. Niang was a wild card in his own right who would've essentially taken Wisniewki's roster spot. Okay, well we got Wiz off the street in week 6 - maybe that was more about the system than the player. The player himself was street free agent depth.

And if Fisher doesn't miss 9 weeks this year, the line will be HUGELY improved over last year, regardless of what else happens on the interior. Again - Cameron Erving took more snaps at LT last year than Eric Fisher did.

Yes, there's absolutely a path to this line being better than last year's line. All we need is a healthy Fisher and its essentially a lock. Losing a rookie (who had no camp and was coming off a serious injury) and a declining G doesn't change that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:45 AM   #239
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm not risking Mahomes on a season where we're down 2 OL before the first snap.

Cancel diz sheeit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well sheet.

Not great news - another hit to the depth of the squad. I'd say we're about out of rope on the OL.

We have some UDFA lineman with nice potential, but with a limited camp and no pre-season, you just have very little ability to get them up to speed.

On its own this won't hurt us but we essentially have no wiggle room left. Rankin needs to come back healthy to give us any depth on the IOL. This may save Allegretti (who I think might have been in trouble). It's pretty well ensures that Remmers is that swing-tackle, though that was probably pretty likely.

Just hate seeing the shots the depth is taking. Injuries could be truly catastrophic at this point.

Are these new CP buzzwords? I haven't logged on much lately. Anyways LMK!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:49 AM   #240
Most Valuable Villain

My best guess right now is:

Fisher - Osemele - Reiter - Wylie - Schwartz

Remmers is your swing tackle. Rankin and Allegretti are your interior backups.

And we’ll keep 10 OL...maybe more so you’ve got other guys in there as well.

Is it the best offensive line out there? No. But we’ve got great OTs and Reid has shown the ability to find at least average starters on the interior.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.