Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:14 PM   #2
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.
As we all knew you would. Your move.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:15 PM   #3
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.
Actually, we should run a poll. I think you will find that most don't care.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:18 PM   #4
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
And you don't think this was the point of Logical's teasing?

Everybody on the board knew you wouldn't just lay low and let it slide like Slayer or Jim or any of the other regulars that have had their stuff changed as a joke... Everybody knew you would loose it.

GC, one day as you age you'll discover that you have to pick your fights, and getting into it with a mod who didn't want you back in the first place, but has tolerated you, over something this stupid is not a fight to pick.
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:18 PM   #5
**** the Raiders

Quote:

What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 09-16-2003, 08:20 PM   #6
I'll be back.

You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 09:29 PM   #7
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch
You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.
All Hail Jim!! Genuflect when you say that GC.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:21 PM   #9
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.
I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:22 PM   #10
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
If that's the way it's going to be, DRAW B!TCH!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gunsmoke-ani.jpg (5.0 KB, 296 views)
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:12 PM   #11
Say hello to my little friend

Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:12 PM   #12

I disagree. Perhaps he should whine and say he won't do it again.

Then he should be given 6 or 7 more opportunities like we do other annoying creatures on this board.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:13 PM   #13
MVP

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:24 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl
All caps
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:29 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief
All caps

Dude I posted them correct. Every once in awhile with the new format that happens to me................
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.

Closed Thread