Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:02 PM   #166
Needs more middle fingers

Was the existence of Dragons and how the Targs became their "keepers" ever explained in the mythos?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:05 PM   #167
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You should just be happy that she isn't black.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:06 PM   #168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed. More more more.

Staylor, your boy was a little bitch when confronted with a powerful blonde girl. Weak.
Just further proof that there's more to the character than meets the eye.

Just like him telling Corlys that only he's allowed to talk shit about his brother. He's actually a loyal dude, just feels like he's been shit on.

There are parallels to Jaime, except he's not simping for his sister 24/7.

Still easily the best and most interesting character so far
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:05 PM   #169
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ok, I'll be that guy -

Where can I stream this?
And we'll just put this happy little post in this happy little thread where it was meant to be from the start. Lol
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:10 PM   #170
I got Rice cookin in the micro

you can stream it on hbo max
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:10 PM   #171
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You should just be happy that she isn't black.
i am, that would be immersion breaking
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:13 PM   #172

the black guy with the dreads kind of ruins my vibe. There shouldn't be blacks on the show unless they are building a statue dedicated to white people.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:17 PM   #173
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
you can stream it on hbo max
But what if, and hang with me here, I don't actually HAVE HBO Max?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 01:43 PM   #174
My Mamma Says

Quote:
the black guy with the dreads kind of ruins my vibe. There shouldn't be blacks on the show unless they are building a statue dedicated to white people.
Troll fail…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:53 PM   #175
In Search of a Life

Quote:
But what if, and hang with me here, I don't actually HAVE HBO Max?
Pretty easy actually. All you have to do is go HERE and enter a little info and you'll be good to go each week.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:54 PM   #176

hopefully you find one. Annoying when you watch one show and it is on a pay channel
Old 08-29-2022, 01:57 PM   #177
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Honestly,

GoT with House of the Dragon is showing how you CAN take creative liberties effectively with Black people without HAM FISTING it in there.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:19 PM   #178
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Pretty easy actually. All you have to do is go HERE and enter a little info and you'll be good to go each week.
Thanks.

I was trying to be a cheap ass, but my GoT addiction wouldn't allow me to be that patient, lol.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:29 PM   #179
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thanks.

I was trying to be a cheap ass, but my GoT addiction wouldn't allow me to be that patient, lol.
It's worth it.

Along with HOTD, HBO is also releasing The Last of Us this year.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:34 PM   #180
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thanks.

If you want to shoot me your credit card info, I'll get you signed up right away and you won't have to do anything.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.