Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2019, 01:03 PM   Topic Starter
Supporter

Won't Sniff The Playoffs

This team is terrible. Especially the defense. It's actually worse than the Sutton defense and I am not sure how that is possible?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:04 PM   #2
Mod Team

Holy shit bud, have you seen the AFC as a whole?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:06 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Holy shit bud, have you seen the AFC as a whole?!
If we make it to the playoffs it will be because of how bad the Chargers and Raiders are. And right now I am not sure we beat the Raiders or the Chargers.

Between injuries on offense and just total suckage everywhere else it's gonna be hard to see this team in the playoffs.

Playoff teams don't drop back-back games at home against teams they should roll.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:10 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
If we make it to the playoffs it will be because of how bad the Chargers and Raiders are. And right now I am not sure we beat the Raiders or the Chargers.

Between injuries on offense and just total suckage everywhere else it's gonna be hard to see this team in the playoffs.

Playoff teams don't drop back-back games at home against teams they should roll.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:04 PM   #5
How tall is this thing?

Cool story bruh. Change the channel, pussy.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:04 PM   #6
Veteran

Veach has totally F’ed up the defense. Now he’s F’ing up the offense. Time for a change
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:06 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

Again, if you came to a watch party at my house, I'd kick you out.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:16 AM   #8
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Again, if you came to a watch party at my house, I'd kick you out.
And you wondered why this was my response. You're an overreacting drama queen who ruins discussion when the adults are talking.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:07 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
And you wondered why this was my response. You're an overreacting drama queen who ruins discussion when the adults are talking.
No, never wondered, nor cared to be honest.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #10
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
It's times like this I wish I could thumbs-up posts.

He would be the worst kind of person to have at a watch party... what a wet blanket
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:28 PM   #11
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

A few of the chicken littles pull the same shit with the Chiefs and Royals.... and when they didn't figure it out with the 2014-2015 Royals, I knew there was no hope for the miserable ****s (And I can be as cynical as anyone, but FFS....).

I'm sure some people wrongfully get lumped into the "they'll always complain about something" category...... but, there are a few who will always find something to cry about.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:06 PM   #12
I'll be back.

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST POSTER HERE
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Seriously, I hope you are right.
Old 12-10-2019, 06:53 PM   #14
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He is miles behind TaQo Wrong.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:12 PM   #15
Supporter

Really?

Come on, Pete.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.