Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 10:22 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Do you sometimes get sad about how unhealthy Andy Reid is?

Dude is obese in a highly stressful job that requires working in tough weather conditions at times (hot sun / freezing cold) and some level physical effort as well, as he is on his feet quite a bit. And he’s 60.

He has every resource at his fingertips; world class nutritionists, world class trainers, world class gym equipment, millions of dollars, and on and on.

He’s had some tough things happen in his life, with his children and all. But wouldn’t you think he’d be motivated to make healthy changes?

Kinda makes me sad for him. And for us - he can’t keep doing this forever, Especially in his current state.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:54 PM   #61

How sad is your life?
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:00 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevischief View Post
How sad is your life?
Mine? It's pretty darn good, thanks. I'm happy. Got a good girl that I love, I own my house, my family is healthy for now, I have a great job, my dick still works, I get to travel every now and again. Mahomes is our QB. I can't really ask for much more.

It's okay to have empathy for others. I suppose that's not the most dude-bro thing on a football message board, but, also, I don't really care, so, meh.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:15 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

No. I like him fat. It would be weird if he was skinny
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:18 PM   #64
MVP

He has a cute butt.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:29 PM   #65
Court Jester

He’s still not fat enough to coach at Kansas.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:36 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Mine? It's pretty darn good, thanks. I'm happy. Got a good girl that I love, I own my house, my family is healthy for now, I have a great job, my dick still works, I get to travel every now and again. Mahomes is our QB. I can't really ask for much more.

It's okay to have empathy for others. I suppose that's not the most dude-bro thing on a football message board, but, also, I don't really care, so, meh.
You realize that it’s not actually empathy though right? It’s more like projecting your own values unto others under the guise of empathy.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:55 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
You realize that it’s not actually empathy though right? It’s more like projecting your own values unto others under the guise of empathy.
This is a fair point. To my knowledge, Andy hasn't come out and talked about how HE is sad about his health/weight. It's very possible he thinks "**** it. I'm a bigger guy anyway, I'm married(still, I think?), my children are grown, except for the one where I went through the worst thing a parent can experience in life with so I've lived through that, I've got a demanding but satisfying gig, I've set it up to where my family is set, I'm gonna eat whatever the **** I want".
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:03 PM   #68
My Mamma Says

No.... but I get upset about 5 yard hitches and poor clock management....
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:08 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I suppose that’s a good point. I guess I care based on what I deem to be valuable, which is health/mobility/comfort. So it’s sympathy.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:37 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
This is a fair point. To my knowledge, Andy hasn't come out and talked about how HE is sad about his health/weight. It's very possible he thinks "**** it. I'm a bigger guy anyway, I'm married(still, I think?), my children are grown, except for the one where I went through the worst thing a parent can experience in life with so I've lived through that, I've got a demanding but satisfying gig, I've set it up to where my family is set, I'm gonna eat whatever the **** I want".
And the Kansas City BBQ is great! Too bad that HOUSTON'S restaurant closed at the Plaza a few years back. That place was SO GOOD!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #71
Beyond the Rapids

I don't "feel bad". He's fat because of the choices he makes.

Sure, when you are 60 and have lived a high stress life and you are as big as Reid is, it's not going to be easy to change anymore. But you can still change.

He seems to be very set in his ways, he's about the same size he's always been and he coaches the same way he always has and really, not much has ever changed about him. I would suspect he's just going to continue it for as long as he lives.

If a man wants to give years or decades of his life to food there's nothing I can really say about it.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:09 PM   #72
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Why would I feel sad for a man making millions of dollars doing something he loves?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:44 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Why would I feel sad for a man making millions of dollars doing something he loves?
Because he's not a muscle bound stud machine physical specimen like all of us that post on CP. Hell, poor bastards wife probably isn't even a 12.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:47 PM   #74
MVP

If Reid had the discipline to lose weight he would have the discipline to manage the clock and not do the same stupid shit calling plays.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:47 PM   #75
The pizza king of kansas

No cause he not a fatass he just a big ****ing guy.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.