Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4897
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2021, 10:43 PM   #2326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Really, download tapatalk app if for nothing else than posting pics on here. That's all I use it for and it's super simple.

Oh and I typically have a bottle of Rare Breed on hand. One of my favorites at a decent price point.
Thanks. I will do that.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-14-2021, 03:58 PM   #2327
Ultrabanned

Made a big gulp Bloody Mary partly by accident but it’s game day and football season and Bloody Mary’s are a nice duo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 04:36 PM   #2328
Inmem 2.0

Mitchers Rye
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 06:23 PM   #2329
Fight, build, win!

Grandad BIB and Mello Yello an old fav from when I was a younger man.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2021, 09:06 PM   #2330
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Made a big gulp Bloody Mary partly by accident but it’s game day and football season and Bloody Mary’s are a nice duo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those olives are better that some sex I've had!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 11:19 AM   #2331
Mod Team

What’s a recommended cheap vodka for cocktails? Cheapest you’ll go without drinking something like Nikolai. Not going to Costco before tomorrow so not Kirkland brand please.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:48 AM   #2332
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What’s a recommended cheap vodka for cocktails? Cheapest you’ll go without drinking something like Nikolai. Not going to Costco before tomorrow so not Kirkland brand please.
Have you tried New Amsterdam? It's literally dirt cheap and I actually find it to be higher quality than pretty much any of the mainstream top shelf brands.

Incredibly smooth and crisp and you don't get that "cheap vodka" rotgut at all. It has literally become my go to vodka.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:56 AM   #2333
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Have you tried New Amsterdam? It's literally dirt cheap and I actually find it to be higher quality than pretty much any of the mainstream top shelf brands.

Incredibly smooth and crisp and you don't get that "cheap vodka" rotgut at all. It has literally become my go to vodka.
That’s what I was just recommended by my parents! Lol. They said it’s great and cheap.

Lol thanks.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2021, 12:06 PM   #2334
MVP

Quote:
That’s what I was just recommended by my parents! Lol. They said it’s great and cheap.

Lol thanks.
Your folks are spot on. It's almost weird how good it is, every now and then I'll buy some Kettle One (my previous preferred brand) and i can't believe how bitter it is compared to New Amsterdam, and I just end up regretting not buying the cheaper stuff.

They could literally sell it for double the price and I'd still choose it just because it's that good.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:35 PM   #2335
Mod Team

Friends over for brunch and 10 am Bloody Mary’s followed by a swim in the pool.

I forgot pictures of the drinks but loaded with pickles, cheese, olives and bacon. They brought over a great Blood Mary mix made by Kroger actually. It was fantastic.

A relative coming over later for lime martinis.

Nap time for now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6BB63AB4-BBCE-4EFA-B102-707202C0E98A.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	123041  
Old 09-04-2021, 02:37 PM   #2336
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Friends over for brunch and 10 am Bloody Mary’s followed by a swim in the pool.

I forgot pictures of the drinks but loaded with pickles, cheese, olives and bacon. They brought over a great Blood Mary mix made by Kroger actually. It was fantastic.

Nap time.
Sweet! We are looking to put a pool in next year, hard to find a good contractor for pools around here. What type you have? Liner or gunite or something else?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:42 PM   #2337
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Sweet! We are looking to put a pool in next year, hard to find a good contractor for pools around here. What type you have? Liner or gunite or something else?
Just basic in ground plaster pool with pop up cleaning heads. I don’t know much more as it was here when we bought the house.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:38 PM   #2338
In Search of a Life

Crown and Coke
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:01 PM   #2339
Inmem 2.0

Woodford Reserve
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 08:44 PM   #2340
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Finished the bathroom project...5 ****ing weeks...wife bought me a bottle of Blanton's because this project was a muthafugga! That and a nice Romeo y Julieta cigar tonight...paradise...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.