Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 05:54 PM  
Kind of a mod

MCU Meta Discussion

The various movies obviously deserve their own threads once things actually start moving on them, but it seems like we should have a place just for general discussion about what they're planning. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2022, 02:29 PM   #661
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Great Lakes Avengers
Had to look it up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_...more%20rows%20
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2022, 05:50 PM   #662
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2022, 05:38 PM   #663
sorta mod-ish

So I tried giving Ms. Marvel on Disney+ a whirl. I made it 10 minutes. It's bad, so very bad.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 10:03 AM   #664
MVP

Thor reviews coming in middling. Phase 4 has been pretty mediocre.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:22 AM   #665
Veteran

ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 12:56 PM   #666
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:06 PM   #667
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Thor reviews coming in middling. Phase 4 has been pretty mediocre.
72% on rotten tomatoes on 122 reviews.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:11 PM   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
So I tried giving Ms. Marvel on Disney+ a whirl. I made it 10 minutes. It's bad, so very bad.
10 minutes in lol.

I'm enjoying it...some people I'm sure don't care for the young teen stuff. I feel it's been pretty good mostly about her family/culture and her struggles. Not a ton of action yet or anything ground breaking there other than her powers have been changed. I've been watching with my daughter too and a few friends who I know are giving it a shot and are enjoying it. That said I'm from Pakistan and have read the story and enjoyed it and love the character. I think it's really a perfect d+ type show/story. The older people it may not hit as much I can see that. She will be in Marvels and I'm hoping it's great.

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 07-05-2022 at 03:20 PM..
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 11:10 AM   #669
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
10 minutes in lol.

I'm enjoying it...some people I'm sure don't care for the young teen stuff. I feel it's been pretty good mostly about her family/culture and her struggles. Not a ton of action yet or anything ground breaking there other than her powers have been changed. I've been watching with my daughter too and a few friends who I know are giving it a shot and are enjoying it. That said I'm from Pakistan and have read the story and enjoyed it and love the character. I think it's really a perfect d+ type show/story. The older people it may not hit as much I can see that. She will be in Marvels and I'm hoping it's great.
Watched the first episode and it bored me to death....need to give episode 2 a try, but I have a ton of stuff in my watch que at the moment so I am not sure when I will work my back around to it.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2022, 11:16 AM   #670
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Watched the first episode and it bored me to death....need to give episode 2 a try, but I have a ton of stuff in my watch que at the moment so I am not sure when I will work my back around to it.
My understanding is the first 2 episodes are as good as it gets.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:56 PM   #671

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
My understanding is the first 2 episodes are as good as it gets.
If the family/culture thing isn't making you watch there isn't a ton of action that will suck you in either. My favorite episodes are 1, 4 and 5 so far. I'm enjoying it alot and she's real likable as a character as well. The acting is good with the supporting cast as well. It's definitely more aimed at families and younger than older people. I'd say give it a shot but if after a 2 eps you're not digging it I get it as there is tons to watch.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:56 PM   #672

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Hope you do...and if you did and still don't care for it that's ok too. If say if you an MCU completionist then you have time before marvels to binge it.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:27 PM   #673
In Search of a Life

Quote:
If the family/culture thing isn't making you watch there isn't a ton of action that will suck you in either. My favorite episodes are 1, 4 and 5 so far. I'm enjoying it alot and she's real likable as a character as well. The acting is good with the supporting cast as well. It's definitely more aimed at families and younger than older people. I'd say give it a shot but if after a 2 eps you're not digging it I get it as there is tons to watch.
Quote:
Hope you do...and if you did and still don't care for it that's ok too. If say if you an MCU completionist then you have time before marvels to binge it.
Such an asshole! Being reasonable and ok with different opinions!!!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 07:08 PM   #674

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Such an asshole! Being reasonable and ok with different opinions!!!
Lol
Old 07-12-2022, 04:29 PM   #675
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Believe it when I see it. And yes, I will see it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.