Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:13 PM   #1726
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Eh, it's whatever. They still have a shot to play in Atlanta and that's all that matters.

They've already clinched a winning season.
Yeah....I get it. Not losing sleep either way.

Just want them to play in Atlanta and a New Years Day bowl game
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:16 PM   #1727
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Yeah....I get it. Not losing sleep either way.

Just want them to play in Atlanta and a New Years Day bowl game
There's a real chance. They're going to fist **** Arkansas and Florida is very winnable.

They can beat Tennessee. 10-2 would get them in, I'd think.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 05:40 PM   #1728
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
There's a real chance. They're going to fist **** Arkansas and Florida is very winnable.

They can beat Tennessee. 10-2 would get them in, I'd think.
And to think you as well as others wanted Drink fired before the season and that Cook wasn’t the answer.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:42 PM   #1729
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
And to think as well as others wanted Drink fired before the season and that Cook wasn’t the answer.
Some of us were wrong…that’s allowed ya know lol.

I’ve been consistent that I’d be the first to line up for crow and I hoped Drinkwitz would prove me wrong…he has 100% so far.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:43 PM   #1730
Supporter

I have got to find a way to get my Saturday's freed up. Seems like I've got so much to get done on the weekends that I just can't find a way to squeeze in the Tigers game most weeks. This week, I helped one of my girls. My daughter has an 83 Chevy C10 that we worked on today and my parents were in town, so we had lunch. Oh, and I helped out church pastor with some stuff too. So, I basically just checked the score on my phone whenever I got a chance. Sunday's are reserved for church and NFL football. Usually the Chiefs if they don't have a bye week, Thursday or Monday night game. I'm going to have to plan ahead for Georgia. That's definitely one that I don't want to miss.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:45 PM   #1731
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Some of us were wrong…that’s allowed ya know lol.

I’ve been consistent that I’d be the first to line up for crow and I hoped Drinkwitz would prove me wrong…he has 100% so far.
Dude, there were chicken littles left and right saying he was wrong in thinking Cook was the best option and that he’d be fired after this year unless he miraculously won 8 games before the season started.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:50 PM   #1732
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Dude, there were chicken littles left and right saying he was wrong in thinking Cook was the best option and that he’d be fired after this year unless he miraculously won 8 games before the season started.
I understand….I’m just happy to be proven 100% wrong lol.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:50 PM   #1733
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Why are you always attacking people like a vicious wolverine?
Homers always have the most fight
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:51 PM   #1734
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Why are you always attacking people like a vicious wolverine?
The incessant negative nonsense gets really old really fast. At some point, focused negativity will likely be warranted. Until that time, though, I simply can't fathom the need to constantly shit on the team that you're ostensibly a fan of.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:55 PM   #1735
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The incessant negative nonsense gets really old really fast. At some point, focused negativity will likely be warranted. Until that time, though, I simply can't fathom the need to constantly shit on the team that you're ostensibly a fan of.
You realize you post on a board where Andy Reid gets constantly shit on right? And you are surprised Drink gets peppered and good god if you ever read a Chiefs game day thread...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:57 PM   #1736
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And to think you as well as others wanted Drink fired before the season and that Cook wasn’t the answer.
If you're going to cluck, at least get it right. Look back at what I said. Dumb ass.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:57 PM   #1737
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Not anything bad to say today or at least there shouldn't be
I can see negativity. For example, how does Tollison flinch for a false start without snapping the ball? How do we get penalty after penalty on 3rd and long to extend drives? How do wideouts continue to drop catchable balls? All things that could be complained about and rightly so.

In the larger picture, though, we were never close to losing today; we were never even CLOSE to having our lead challenged. The game was over in the first half. Unfortunately, we played like it was over in the first half at times.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 05:58 PM   #1738
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
You realize you post on a board where Andy Reid gets constantly shit on right? And you are surprised Drink gets peppered and good god if you ever read a Chiefs game day thread...
I honestly don't care if Drink takes hits. That's going to happen to every team.
Old 10-21-2023, 06:00 PM   #1739
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I can see negativity. For example, how does Tollison flinch for a false start without snapping the ball? How do we get penalty after penalty on 3rd and long to extend drives? How do wideouts continue to drop catchable balls? All things that could be complained about and rightly so.

In the larger picture, though, we were never close to losing today; we were never even CLOSE to having our lead challenged. The game was over in the first half. Unfortunately, we played like it was over in the first half at times.
Just win baby! And it was never really in doubt. I don't mind ugly wins either, same with the Chiefs. Don't care that the Broncos win was "ugly". But bad losses a team should win? Yup, I'm going to feast on Lil True Sons and Lil Chiefys
Old 10-21-2023, 06:02 PM   #1740
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
4-0 start. Big game from Cook and Burden. How many games can they win this year? I saw an article on Rock M Nation that said 10 wins was possible. I don't know about that. But 8 should be the floor I would think m
Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
This team and coach make so many mistakes that I think 8 is their ceiling
I win away from 8. And really, they should be 8-0. That LSU game. SMH. But, I am very pleased to be 7-1 going into the bye. Realistically, they could definitely hit 10 wins. 8 wins now would be a disappointment. Arkansas and Florida should go much like today did. Tennessee is winnable. I still don't think that they can beat Georgia, but I don't think that it's a guaranteed win for the Bulldogs either. It's going to be a fun ride.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.