Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-10-2017, 02:10 PM  
In Search of a Life

Derek Carr ****ing sucks

That is all
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:40 AM   #316
I'll be back.

Carr is 4-18 against playoff teams.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #317
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
I'm actually going to second this claim...

Every post from you (said party in quote) seems to defend Alex Smith...

Move on, go away...

We don't want you anymore
Where have I defended Alex Smith in the lounge? ALl i've said is quit comparing him to Patrick to prove his greatness cause y'all sound so petty when you do. You have some seroius ptsd issues
PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:55 AM   #318
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Carr is 4-18 against playoff teams.
Again, I find it funny you are ragging on the guy you were saying would be the sole reason his team was going to dominate the divison a year ago. I don't get it. You like him or not?
PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:00 AM   #319
I'll be back.

Shut the **** up, Tiger.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:04 AM   #320
Banned

Yes, or no? Were you cradling Carr's balls less than a year ago? Or are you going to keep deflecting?
Old 09-11-2018, 01:08 AM   #321
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PmCakes View Post
Yes, or no? Were you cradling Carr's balls less than a year ago? Or are you going to keep deflecting?
Personally I've never been a fan of Carr, but how would you know whether gochiefs was if your account was activated in August of this year?
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:09 AM   #322
I'll be back.

This dude is done. He's scared of getting hurt again.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:11 AM   #323
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Personally I've never been a fan of Carr, but how would you know whether gochiefs was if your account was activated in August of this year?
As I said earlier I"ve been following the Chiefs since PMII was drafted here. Not hard to follow along when this guy posts more than the next 10 guys combined.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:14 AM   #324
I'll be back.

Yeah we've never heard that before from other trolls

You're a bad ****ing liar, Tiger.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:17 AM   #325
Banned

You're saying none of the new accounts are PMII fans on here? Makes no sense.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:18 AM   #326
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah we've never heard that before from other trolls

You're a bad ****ing liar, Tiger.
Seriously this is like the 8th time.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:18 AM   #327
MVP

Quote:
This dude is done. He's scared of getting hurt again.

Definitely looks like a head case and I think Gruden knows it can't be fixed. Chucky already planning to dump him.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:18 AM   #328
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Gruden didn't load up on draft picks to not draft his own QB
I think you are on to something. That look on Gruden's face after the 3rd pick...never seen him so pissed
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:19 AM   #329
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Seriously this is like the 8th time.
8th what? I am not following.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:20 AM   #330
I'll be back.

Shut the **** up, Tiger.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote