Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:01 PM   #2521
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Well they get both the Pats and Bengals in Denver on prime time later in the year.

They kind of lucked out this year in prime time games getting tougher machups Green Bay, New England, Cincy at home while getting the two ****ty team matchups Chiefs, Lions on the road.
We've played the Patriots in New England every single year for the past three years. And last year we played at Cincinnati.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:02 PM   #2522
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
We've played the Patriots in New England every single year for the past three years. And last year we played at Cincinnati.
I mention "raging purple-boy"...and look who shows up on cue... Manning's boy-toy.

When you say "we"..what exactly are you referencing? Your fantasy? Does everyone speak of the products they consume with "we"....We fixed my sink today....Home Depot and myself. WE DID IT!!! If I paint my face orange and check out their site/sales everyday..certainly that means I've earned the right to say that. I mean I did buy a Ryobi drill

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-02-2015 at 10:20 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:07 PM   #2523
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post

and lost
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:08 PM   #2524
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Yeah..if every team they play loses two CB's...Manning will look INCREDIBLE!! I think 6 games is a more accurate sample-size than one home game. I love it...it makes all the Donko-tards buy in. Winter is coming...

That is true. I will take 6 games of dumpster fire evidence vs one game against a depleted defense.

Blackop is right here.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:11 PM   #2525
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
That is true. I will take 6 games of dumpster fire evidence vs one game against a depleted defense.

Blackop is right here.
Funny thing is... leading up to that game, there was no talk of GB having a depleted defense. Now, all sorts of it.

Trust me, I'm not one of the Denver fans that thinks all our problems were solved in the bye week. Denver still has issues, but that game was pretty sweet. One week at a time.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:15 PM   #2526
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Funny thing is... leading up to that game, there was no talk of GB having a depleted defense. Now, all sorts of it.

Trust me, I'm not one of the Denver fans that thinks all our problems were solved in the bye week. Denver still has issues, but that game was pretty sweet. One week at a time.

Probably because the corners were hurt during the first couple series.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:18 PM   #2527
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Probably because the corners were hurt during the first couple series.
No, there were previous posts about how Rivers tore them up... none of that mattered before the game in Denver, but now apparently it does.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:23 PM   #2528
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Belichick's defenses tend to perform pretty well in big games.

Their secondary has questions but they've recorded damn near 30 sacks so far this season. I want to say they're like 2nd or 3rd in sacks thus far.

They can rush the passer.
Literally half their sacks came against Buffalo and Miami.

GB had more sacks than NE coming into this week, and they never even got near Peyton.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:25 PM   #2529
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post

GB had more sacks than NE coming into this week, and they never even got near Peyton.

Assuming Denver's offense is better (we don't know for sure), I don't see them losing to NE.

However, I do think they would struggle with Cinci.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:26 PM   #2530
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post

You're right.

The Broncos have the best offensive line in the league and they'll never give up another sack.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:35 PM   #2531
Consuming CP souls

Big deal. They could have easily lost the first six before this fluke.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:39 PM   #2532
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

Yup, any down playing of that win is just plain butthurt.

It hurts to say, but that was a damn impressive win.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:40 PM   #2533
I'm with the banned.

Carolina survives OT against the Colts. That means there are four undefeated teams after week eight.

New England's opponents are a collective 21-30. They've beaten one team that has a winning record through week eight (NYJ, 4-3).

Cincinnati's opponents are a collective 22-32. They've beaten one team that has a winning record through week eight (OAK, 4-3).

Carolina's opponents are a collective 22-31. They have not beaten a team that currently has a winning record.

Denver's opponents are a collective 25-30. They have beaten three teams that have winning records through week eight (MIN, 5-2; OAK 4-3; GB 6-1).

There are six teams in the NFC with winning records, including undefeated CAR. There are five teams in the AFC with winning records, including the three undefeated AFC teams. Aside from NE, CIN and DEN in the AFC, only NYJ and OAK have more wins than losses.

So on to Indy after their short week and demoralizing OT loss. They might be pissed. They might be desperate. They might be done.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:12 AM   #2534
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Big deal. They could have easily lost the first six before this fluke.

True.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:13 AM   #2535
Choco Favre

I will be making my annual Golden/Denver trip to see family. What are some good spots to hit up in Denver?