Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-07-2021, 12:39 PM  
oxymoron

Valheim

The big new thing on Steam right now. Early access Viking survival RPG that is only $19.99 (!!!). I watched a number of hours of different guys streaming it yesterday, and I'm tempted to get it even though my PC is complete shit. If it ever comes to console, I'm all over it...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/892970/Valheim/

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:13 PM   #61
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

So me and friends discovered the mods for better graphics and bringing ore through portals and better raids…. We are about to start playing again
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 08:47 PM   #62
Supporter

ive been playing on a mmo-styled multiplayer server called tyrenheim, still having tons of fun
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2023, 06:06 PM   #63
Emporer of Mongo

damn, edave's base looks legit

i just picked this up and killed the second boss. working my way to the 3rd but troll raids and druger raids are getting annoying. Iron doesnt seem easy to get.

My village is suffering.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2023, 06:07 PM   #64
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
So me and friends discovered the mods for better graphics and bringing ore through portals and better raids…. We are about to start playing again

do tell
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2023, 10:49 PM   #65
WhatUneed2Hear

Best game of the last few years
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 06:02 AM   #66
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Best game of the last few years
I do love this game. It's the model for a successful indie game.

I haven't played it in like a year now but mostly due to the fact that wen I do I lose large batches of time. 6 or 7 hours flies by.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 09:15 AM   #67
WhatUneed2Hear

With the mod Planbuild you can download that from here

https://www.valheimians.com/build/the-black-bastion/

and 1 click place it in your world.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 12-28-2023 at 09:20 AM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 05:06 AM   #68
Flop = Man of Steel!!

I love this game because you can build and grow your own settlement over time. And you can fight battles worthy of Valhalla. The only thing I wish it had more of was taming and riding. I mean, the ability to tame a few creatures and saddle one.
My friends and I play it every day. But not all of us can leave our PCs running 24/7 for the server. So we got a private server because some of my friends play early or at random times during the day. And we won't lose our world if someone's PC dies. We got our server from SuperCraft, in case someone might need one.

Last edited by go bo; 04-22-2024 at 06:11 AM..
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 07:37 AM   #69
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post

With the mod Planbuild you can download that from here

https://www.valheimians.com/build/the-black-bastion/

and 1 click place it in your world.

This is pretty impressive as well.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:15 AM   #70
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

This is pretty impressive as well.
Good to see, I figured with all the new survival games this one would take a back seat.