Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2005, 10:04 PM   #2
Supporter

I have no sympathy for John at all. He's always been a nutcase. And he's always played his "veteran" card. Well, I spent a year in Korea so I owe him nothing. He is a drama queen who throws a fit when things don't go his way. fuck him.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:12 AM   #3
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Yeah, probably so. I've got nothing against John personally, but he needs to stop dressing like a rabbit and jumping in dog pens.
That reminds me of the planned sacrifice scene in House of 1,000 Corpses. The psychos have one of the sacrificees dress up in a giant rabbit suit - surreal and eerie. I liked it - almost as much as this thread.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:16 AM   #4
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
That reminds me of the planned sacrifice scene in House of 1,000 Corpses. The psychos have one of the sacrificees dress up in a giant rabbit suit - surreal and eerie. I liked it - almost as much as this thread.
ahhhh yes, surreal...

jefferson airplane's white rabbit...

nothing like it...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:23 AM   #5
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Sometimes I should really read the quoted portion first, I was sure this was a reply to Denise's designated sex night.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:48 PM   #6
Bobble Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I don't think KCJ flipped because of what was posted last night.

I think the guy has some legit issues from the past year, and if true...its really not a jokeing matter to me.
After reading this thread I agree with you, he should be avoided, reminds me of someone from another Chiefs board that I wont mention.
OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OldTownChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:48 AM   #7
Live free or die hard

Group hug everyone.

(no grabbing my ass Iowanian)
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:58 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter
Group hug everyone.

(no grabbing my ass Iowanian)
I was Only Lifting your wallet.

Whats that crap anyway? You only had $2 American, some 500pesos and more coupons stuffed in that thing than George Castanza. The punch card for the Brazillian-Bikini wax place was is the one that I thought was the most peculiar.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:41 PM   #9
Supporter

It takes 2hrs for her to get the ghb disolved in the gallon of vodka she's tube feeding the poor guy.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #10
When a nightmare becomes real

Its still pretty funny.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:44 PM   #11
Supporter

I saw the stuff before.........I just know where he was, and for whatever reason, accept the "benefit of the doubt" card. I think he's got some things to work out, new or not.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #12

Is he a Chiefs fan or not? What is he???
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:47 PM   #13
Free Born Man of the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Is he a Chiefs fan or not? What is he???
I'm not sure, but I think he may have done some military service.
beavis has disabled reputation
Old 01-09-2005, 09:47 PM   #14
Supporter

Regardless of Reason 1 thing is for sure.

Marty has once again proven, that he is not genetically related to Linda Lovelace.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brett.jpg (34.8 KB, 268 views)
Old 01-09-2005, 09:50 PM   #15

I echo that sentiment..HOC material, if only for the posts Rain Man made.