Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:07 AM   #841
**** That Noise

I really enjoy everyone coming in and saying how bad the defense is. I’m glad they missed the last month or two.

Surprise cock bags! You got sandbagged
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-21-2020, 06:22 AM   #842
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
The 9ers have definitely had the tougher path. The chiefs got lucky to back into a bye week, then watch the titans take out their biggest threats, then getting to play those titans on the 4th straight road game, with henry suffering hamstring trouble from over use down the stretch.. the 9ers have to be favored in this one on their physicality alone.

Bullshit. The 49ers are a soft finesse team. They got bullied by the Redskins defensive line and let an ancient power running back average 4 yards a carry. And then they got beat by a shameful falcons team. They're fast on defense and they've got quirky schemes that can put up points but they're not the 70s Steelers.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:40 AM   #843
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
I really enjoy everyone coming in and saying how bad the defense is. I’m glad they missed the last month or two.

Surprise cock bags! You got sandbagged
Who’d you play again?

End of the day, you’re not going to stop the 49er offense from scoring, but that’s not the issue.

The question is can the 49ers defense stop Mahomes enough times?

Winner will need 40 points.
Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Deebo19 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:42 AM   #844
Veteran

One thing in the back of my mind is how good actually was the NFC this year? NFC Play-off Teams vs AFC play off teams - NFC took some bad loses and the ones they did win where a little fortunate
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-21-2020, 06:47 AM   #845
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebo19 View Post
Who’d you play again?

End of the day, you’re not going to stop the 49er offense from scoring, but that’s not the issue.

The reality is the 9ers are not battle tested in these playoffs and Jimmy is gonna take a shit down his leg when they go down 14 in the 1st quarter.

Andy and Pat are going to toy with their Dline all game. How about run pass option to Dee Fords side?
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:51 AM   #846
**** That Noise

Quote:
Who’d you play again?

The answer is no.

The Chiefs will score more than the 49ers.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-21-2020, 06:59 AM   #847
Starter

I've been thinking about how the Chiefs can use the 49ers pass rush against them. Man I can't wait for those quick slants or quick outs where we get Tyreek or Hardman in space. They haven't seen our speed. And Pat throwing on the run is where he makes a lot of his magic.

I'm confident our offense is going to figure it out and score. Especially when we open up the playbook. The big thing is if our defense can keep stepping up.
Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:07 AM   #848
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt White View Post
I've been thinking about how the Chiefs can use the 49ers pass rush against them. Man I can't wait for those quick slants or quick outs where we get Tyreek or Hardman in space. They haven't seen our speed. And Pat throwing on the run is where he makes a lot of his magic.

I'm confident our offense is going to figure it out and score. Especially when we open up the playbook. The big thing is if our defense can keep stepping up.
I would be more worried about our defense if the 49ers had an upper tier QB to compliment their running game.

This reminds me of playing the Titans or Vikings again. The 49ers have a better defense than both, but they have similar level QBs and running games. The Chiefs have shown they can shut down the run when that’s the focus. We bottled up Cook and Henry when no one thought we could. We forced Tannehill and Cousins to beat us, and neither one could do it.

I fully expect Spags to have a gameplan ready for this one.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:27 AM   #849
Veteran

The Niners run a lot of cover 3 zone. It will be interesting if they try to change that up, or double down.

Reid and Mahomes have typically carved up zone coverage. The only times we’ve really been stopped were from man coverage combined with injuries.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:29 AM   #850
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I would be more worried about our defense if the 49ers had an upper tier QB to compliment their running game.

This reminds me of playing the Titans or Vikings again. The 49ers have a better defense than both, but they have similar level QBs and running games. The Chiefs have shown they can shut down the run when that’s the focus. We bottled up Cook and Henry when no one thought we could. We forced Tannehill and Cousins to beat us, and neither one could do it.

I fully expect Spags to have a gameplan ready for this one.
Vikings and Titans averaged 25 points for the season. Niners averaged 30 points for the season, which was the #2 scoring offense behind the Ravens. It’s going to be quite a battle. Gut feeling is both teams make it to 30+ in this game.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:42 AM   #851
Veteran

Quote:
Who’d you play again?

The 49ers aren't winning the game if it's a shootout.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:42 AM   #852
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Who’d you play again?

Lmfao, yes you’re not scoring 37. You’re not going to be able to score enough to win. We’re a better team, congrats on making it this far, enjoy first runner up.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:44 AM   #853
MVP

Obviously, the Chiefs formula is to use our high-powered offense to put up a bunch of points, and then pressure the quarterback. Statistically, the 49ers D is much better than the Titans and Texans and almost as good as the Patriots.

I've said it already -- but a healthy offense in the warm weather. I anticipate a lot of separation and a lot of scoring. Let's just outscore these guys and not have to worry about the D making too many stops.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:47 AM   #854
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
You’re not?? I thought everyone from KC i looks like Andy Reid.
Andy Reid isn't from KC. He moved here 7 years ago.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 07:51 AM   #855
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post

The Chief's have fresh legs in the backfield? I hope the Chiefs decide to run the ball. But that won't happen. Andy will throw the ball and try to beat the 49ers with the speed of his WR's.

If you're going to talk shit, it helps to know what you're talking about. You obviously didn't even watch the AFC Championship game.

Andy bled the 3rd qtr clock by running the ball. At one point, 5 straight runs. The only long pass was the coupe de grace that ended the Tits hopes and crushed their dreams in the 4th quarter. Other than that, it was dink, dunk, run, control the clock, and taking what the defense gives 'em. Methodical. Mahomes performed surgery on the Tits. Like he was Joe Montana or something.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.