Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:17 PM   #23476
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:22 PM   #23477
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
How is Pat on the cover of Madden but he’s not a 99 rating?
I mean he is the highest rated QB at least

Idk how his throwing power is 96 though. Just make it 99 ****ers, it’s clearly a level above the rest of the league.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:23 PM   #23478
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

I sure hope that doesn’t mean that Newton has a better rating than Wentz
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:47 PM   #23479
MVP

Mahomes is a super stud muffin. There is no other.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2019, 03:14 PM   #23480
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
I sure hope that doesn’t mean that Newton has a better rating than Wentz

It gets worse than that. Watson and Goff and Baker over him too.

Mahomes: 97
Brady: 96
Rivers: 94
Luck: 92
Brees: 92
Wilson: 91
Rodgers: 90
Ryan: 89
Big Ben: 85
Cam: 84
Goff: 83
Baker: 83
Watson: 82
Wentz: 82
Dak: 81
Cousins: 81
Carr: 80
Dalton: 80
Mariota: 79
Stafford: 79
Jimmy G: 78
Foles: 77
Lamar: 76
Winston: 76
Trubisky: 75
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:18 PM   #23481
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Idk how his throwing power is 96 though. Just make it 99 ****ers, it’s clearly a level above the rest of the league.
No shit.

Ultimately it's almost impossible to be a 99 rated QB without a 99 rated arm. But for them to give the guy a 96 is just the dumbest thing imaginable.

If Patrick Mahomes doesn't have a 99 ranked arm, then no such animal exists. And Madden acknowledges this fact by giving him a 'Bazooka' skill that nobody else in the game gets.

I mean WTF, Madden? Is this a troll job? Do I not understand something about roster patches that makes this an obvious attempt at you wringing a few more bucks out of desperate Chiefs fanboys who will pay for a roster update that doesn't Nerf the kid?

Nobody is better at anything in this league than Patrick Mahomes is at throwing a football far. He can throw far as well as Tyreek Hill can run fast. I mean if any player at any position has ANY attribute that is a 99, then Patrick Mahomes should get a 99 for arm strength.

This is dumb.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 03:21 PM   #23482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
No shit.

Ultimately it's almost impossible to be a 99 rated QB without a 99 rated arm. But for them to give the guy a 96 is just the dumbest thing imaginable.

If Patrick Mahomes doesn't have a 99 ranked arm, then no such animal exists. And Madden acknowledges this fact by giving him a 'Bazooka' skill that nobody else in the game gets.

I mean WTF, Madden? Is this a troll job? Do I not understand something about roster patches that makes this an obvious attempt at you wringing a few more bucks out of desperate Chiefs fanboys who will pay for a roster update that doesn't Nerf the kid?

Nobody is better at anything in this league than Patrick Mahomes is at throwing a football far. He can throw far as well as Tyreek Hill can run fast. I mean if any player at any position has ANY attribute that is a 99, then Patrick Mahomes should get a 99 for arm strength.

This is dumb.
Yea, it’s like giving Hill a 96 speed rating.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 03:24 PM   #23483
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

They must reserve 99 for Saturn rockets. That's the only explanation.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:50 PM   #23484
MVP

Wasn't Mahomes arm a 97 at the start of last year? How did it go down?
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-15-2019, 03:51 PM   #23485
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Wasn't Mahomes arm a 97 at the start of last year? How did it go down?
50 TD's bro
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:34 PM   #23486
MVP

I just watched the 2018 highlights and I think I forgot how good Mahomes is. INSANE
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:36 PM   #23487
MVP

I wish I could rewatch the first four games or so where announcers were doubting him right up until he'd make some insane throw. I can't seem to get whole games anywhere though.

They're all like, condensed or add bullshit.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:38 PM   #23488
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I wish I could rewatch the first four games or so where announcers were doubting him right up until he'd make some insane throw. I can't seem to get whole games anywhere though.

They're all like, condensed or add bullshit.
nfl game pass. it’s $50 and it has full games and coaches film.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:40 PM   #23489
Choco Favre

Rivers is not a 94. Way overrated

Turdbisky 75
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 05:00 PM   #23490
pie is never free

Rodgers has REALLY fell off, a mere 90 now lol
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.