Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-18-2024, 06:21 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Has anyone on here ever walked to the top of the KS State Capitol?

This looks like a really good and scary exercise
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1713485832070.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	127392  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:17 PM   #16
Future NBA Finals MVP

No but I've stood outside of there with signs that says God Hates pillowbiters. I don't know why everyone was so mad at me
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:32 PM   #17
Sexiest Athlete

Yeah, the crazy thing is that they left up the graffiti of folks who left their mark from bygone days...you think those stairs are crazy......

The Kansas Capitol is really one of, if not the nicest, state capitols in the nation. The renovation was expensive, but very nice.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:34 PM   #18
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
Yeah, the crazy thing is that they left up the graffiti of folks who left their mark from bygone days...you think those stairs are crazy......

The Kansas Capitol is really one of, if not the nicest, state capitols in the nation. The renovation was expensive, but very nice.
If you walked that thing we can't call you fat Elvis I'm sorry
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:43 PM   #19
Sexiest Athlete

A really cool feature about the Kansas Capitol that not a lot of folks know about is that on each floor there are four balconies. Each of the balconies faces a cardinal direction. When you look down from any of the balconies, you will see the letter of the cardinal direction you are facing (N, S, E, or W) but you won't see the letters of the other directions. For example, if you are standing on one of the balconies on the south side of the capitol building and you look down into the rotunda, you will see the letter "N" as you will be facing North.....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 08:46 PM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

So you're saying it's better than the Colorado capitol? I'll have to check it out.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:54 PM   #21
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
So you're saying it's better than the Colorado capitol? I'll have to check it out.
The Colorado Capitol had a really nice renovation, but I still think the Kansas Capitol looks better...could be personal preference, though.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:57 PM   #22
Consuming CP souls

....and peed on?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:59 PM   #23
Sexiest Athlete

Old 04-18-2024, 09:08 PM   #24
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Here is a pic of the SE corner of the KS Senate Chambers to give you an idea of the level of detail in there:

Old 04-18-2024, 09:13 PM   #25
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
It's not as good as the Colorado capitol.
Random story about your capitol building

I was there on a family vacation in 5th grade. Some old guy kept shaking my hand and talking about basketball. No idea who he was signed something of mine and I still to this day have no idea who the **** he is
Old 04-18-2024, 09:14 PM   #26
Sexiest Athlete

Old 04-18-2024, 09:17 PM   #27
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Whoa that's amazing. How far would you estimate the top of those stairs are from the floor? Seems like a hell of a workout
Old 04-18-2024, 09:22 PM   #28
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Whoa that's amazing. How far would you estimate the top of those stairs are from the floor? Seems like a hell of a workout
To get to the top of the Capitol, you are actually going above that. If you are on the stairs pictured in the OP, what you are seeing in the pic is below you.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:26 PM   #29
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Random story about your capitol building

I was there on a family vacation in 5th grade. Some old guy kept shaking my hand and talking about basketball. No idea who he was signed something of mine and I still to this day have no idea who the **** he is
Is there a clue hidden in his signature? Like maybe his name?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:26 PM   #30
On one quarter

yes. I went to the top with my 8th grade class. that was no fun with dozens of 13 year old boys playing grab-ass the entire time.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.