Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-09-2003, 10:00 PM   #2
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
He has been issued a warning for his behavior.
Thats it? Even after the orig PM which he got a warning for. A psot that he said he would do it again AND whatever was edited by Logical on this thread tonight?

For whatever it is worth I think Otter should be banned.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:01 PM   #3
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Thats it? Even after the orig PM which he got a warning for. A psot that he said he would do it again AND whatever was edited by Logical on this thread tonight?

Jim took care of the second insult (according to what I read in Otter's post). I will not second guess the decisions of another moderator in a public format.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Jim took care of the second insult (according to what I read in Otter's post). I will not second guess the decisions of another moderator in a public format.
I am not asking you to judge another MOD, I am saying it is another instance of a line of problems that I think shouldn't be tolerated on this board.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:04 PM   #5
Live free or die hard

Do whatever you have to do to my account.

But I'll say this, you're a c-u-n-t T@co and a coward.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:08 PM   #6
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC

The second warning came because Otter was trying to be cute and further inflame the situation. It was borderline, three strikes and he gets a temporary ban to cool off.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:01 PM   #7

I like having rival fans around. It is even fun to throw around trolls.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:28 PM   #8
we are 138

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AeroSquid is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-09-2003, 10:31 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSquid
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
Beats me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:04 PM   #10
This place entertains..

I have no idea WTF happened, but I hope Taco reconsiders...
Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Joe Seahawk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:08 PM   #11
Apr 13,1949 – Dec 15, 2011

It's been fun TJ. Sorry if a few dickheads around here make it hard for you to enjoy the rest of the board. I hope that you reconsider leaving, and that we can continue to have you around to converse with and/or exchange a little AFC West smack from time to time...
mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:07 PM   #12
v^V^v^V^v^V^

So are you saying he's a beef taco?
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:25 PM   #13
Kevin

Seriously, Phobes... I ask you to go through the steps of deleting the account, and not just changing the name and setting it to "waiting for confirm."

I'm very ticked off and have no plans of returning to a place that would pile on me for calling a racist on the carpet publically, and then parade my account around with no respect for me and my legitimate complaint what-so-ever.

I don't blame people for taking advantage of the opportunity for comedy. I've been there before. But this isn't about cooling down for me. I'm cool right now. The Planet is no longer a home to me. I'm accepting that and moving on. Seriously. Please go through the steps and delete my account so that it is no longer active.

And this one too...
Old 11-09-2003, 11:29 PM   #14
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Seriously, Phobes... I ask you to go through the steps of deleting the account, and not just changing the name and setting it to "waiting for confirm."

I'm very ticked off and have no plans of returning to a place that would pile on me for calling a racist on the carpet publically, and then parade my account around with no respect for me and my legitimate complaint what-so-ever.

I don't blame people for taking advantage of the opportunity for comedy. I've been there before. But this isn't about cooling down for me. I'm cool right now. The Planet is no longer a home to me. I'm accepting that and moving on. Seriously. Please go through the steps and delete my account so that it is no longer active.

And this one too...
Done. FWIW - no hard feelings. Come back if/when you're ready. I banned the accounts, not the IP or anything. Sorry if you felt like I wasn't taking it seriously. I handled the slur I saw. Russ handled what he felt was inappropriate.
Old 11-09-2003, 11:29 PM   #15
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin

And this one too...
While what was posted was obviously way out of line I see no reason for you to leave. Your gripe might be legit with how it was handled, I don't know. I wasn't here when this all blew up. But I'd like to think you understand that a few bad posters (or responses) is not the general consensus, or that they are a good reason to ruin a good time.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.