Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 01:21 PM  
Starter

Tamba Hali is upset

MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:12 PM   #571
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon View Post
The Chiefs are in transition. They will stay that way until Mahomes is QB. Alex Smith is a lame duck.
I don't think Andy Reid and the coaching staff see it that way. They intend to win this year.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:16 PM
Dylan
This message has been deleted by Dylan.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #572
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I don't think Andy Reid and the coaching staff see it that way. They intend to win this year.
Playoffs?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Dylan
This message has been deleted by Dylan. Reason: Sorry wrong thread.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:21 PM   #573
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon View Post
The Chiefs are in transition. They will stay that way until Mahomes is QB. Alex Smith is a lame duck. That's not a good situation for a leader in any profession.
Bullshit
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #574
I’m a Mahomo!

Did Tamba get a head injury in the offseason?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:24 PM   #575
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Did Tamba get a head injury in the offseason?
Nope. He knew this was coming.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:47 PM   #576
EvOlVeD

CTE: Cannot Think Evenly
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:52 PM   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
CTE: Cannot Think Evenly
Maybe him and smith can feed each other pudding in retirement...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:03 PM   #578
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Playoffs?
Yes, of course.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:22 PM   #579
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Tamba has always been my favorite Chief...dating back to 2010-ish.

So when he indicates being upset about only playing 7 snaps in the Steelers game and mentioned how he had never missed an OTA and what not and how missing those OTA's is a bad example for the rookies, I thought GOOD!!! Hell yeah, Tamba...not only is it refreshing to read/hear the actual voice of one of the Chiefs instead of thinking of them as these robotic demigods, but I'm thankful for him never missing those. I've always liked him because he is a Chief who, when on the field has given so much effort despite being held like a mother****er without it ever being called that I've always believed...that the guy actually does care about the Chiefs and Chiefs fans. And I am so appreciative of him for it. It's just the vibe I've gotten from him...even in our darkest times, the guy has never ceased to bust his ****ing ass for us. He is a warrior.

Being a Tamba fan, now that I'm watching him go on about random things, like Joe Paterno, Zimmerman, OJ, etc... It hurts... I don't necessarily care for watching a guy that I really look up to experience what appears to be a meltdown. I mean, it doesn't hurt me the way it would hurt an Alex-only fan like Sandy Cheeks or Baby Lee if boring ol' Alex Smith went on a twitter rampage, but it hurts...

He obviously feels unchained to speak his mind for whatever reason now...for once, he seems to feel as if he is not being "held."

I really wish he didn't bring this to the random rants about political/social issues. I wish he wasn't melting down. It makes things worrisome, considering the timing (immediately after going on rants about his thoughts on the team and playing time). Hope the guys is alright. I will always really like Tamba.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:45 PM   #580
I got Rice cookin in the micro

How many posts until he mentions Belcher
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #581
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Shit, Tamba is STILL my favorite Chief.

But yeah, I see your point.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
How many posts until he mentions Belcher
. That would be icing on the cake. Working on the greatest meltdown in chuuefs history.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #583
Inmem 2.0

Him defending a guy who covered up child molestation makes him a pretty big piece of shit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:48 PM   #584
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post

So when he indicates being upset about only playing 7 snaps in the Steelers game and mentioned how he had never missed an OTA and what not and how missing those OTA's is a bad example for the rookies, I thought GOOD!!! Hell yeah, Tamba...not only is it refreshing to read/hear the actual voice of one of the Chiefs instead of thinking of them as these robotic demigods, but I'm thankful for him never missing those. I've always liked him because he is a Chief who, when on the field has given so much effort despite being held like a mother****er without it ever being called that I've always believed...that the guy actually does care about the Chiefs and Chiefs fans. And I am so appreciative of him for it. It's just the vibe I've gotten from him...even in our darkest times, the guy has never ceased to bust his ****ing ass for us. He is a warrior.

Being a Tamba fan, now that I'm watching him go on about random things, like Joe Paterno, Zimmerman, OJ, etc... It hurts... I don't necessarily care for watching a guy that I really look up to experience what appears to be a meltdown. I mean, it doesn't hurt me the way it would hurt an Alex-only fan like Sandy Cheeks or Baby Lee if boring ol' Alex Smith went on a twitter rampage, but it hurts...

He obviously feels unchained to speak his mind for whatever reason now...for once, he seems to feel as if he is not being "held."

I really wish he didn't bring this to the random rants about political/social issues. I wish he wasn't melting down. It makes things worrisome, considering the timing (immediately after going on rants about his thoughts on the team and playing time). Hope the guys is alright. I will always really like Tamba.
How about you keep my name out your ****ing mouth?!?!

Howbowdah?

I try to address you like a human being and ask straight up what your problem is, and you go knock kneed pussy and ask just to be left alone.

I leave you alone and you feel the need to be a **** everywhere and out of the blue anyways.

Let me know how it's gonna be you little ****.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:49 PM   #585
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
How about you keep my name out your ****ing mouth?!?!

Howbowdah?
Hey I thought I told you to never respond to me again!!! We clear, we CLEAR?!?

rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.