Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
So why don't you post a pic of yourself with one girl hotter than mine.

Oh, and BTW he was there for a year, I was there for 8 days. He had plenty of time to find one of the Japs with a fuked up grill to bang.
Sigh
I have already posted pics of hotter chicks that I have banged. Your Saigon whore of a gf/mail order bride isnt that impressive. Just looks like any other asian chick.

And speaking of my friend, he banged an asian chick the second night he was there...whats your excuse pussy??
Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture View Post

I bet you cried when you typed that haha

But seriously dont be jealous, just cause my boy has tons of game while you didnt get with ANY japanese chicks. He wasnt lying either. Its completely easy to get laid in Japan when you are a caucasian male. You have to be a complete loser like yourself with no game to strike out completely.

Your boy?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
A certain set of skills

Quote:
My buddy went to Japan to teach there for a year and he banged Japanese chicks that weighed a ton. They love caucasian/American dudes...you must have ZERO game.

I do plan on going to South Korea to get me some yellow fever and STDs.

FYP
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
MER

A clothes horse is a thing you put clothes on. So maybeeeee since only anal retentive clothes whores would have a clothes horse, the phrase became interchangable.

I want to be a shoe whore but I can't afford it.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
Starter

You see, I really havent done anything wrong. All I did was post a pic of myself and I get all of these jealous haters trashing me...I am going to defend myself so deal with it.

I guess I hurt Donger's feelings.
Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Midnight_Vulture is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I guess I hurt Donger's feelings.
Do you really think that that is possible?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #8
PermaBanned

DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
Live free or die hard

Would anyone be even slightly surprised if they found out Ritalin_MV was missing a chromosome?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #10
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
Well, this was lovely idea, Kyle. It's really showcased our star troll and again begs the question, why the hell don't you do something about it?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #11
Take a Chill Pill

Okay gang.

I think we should try and find out MV's real name and see if we cant dig up some things about him on the Internet.

If we find something good enough he will leave forever.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
I'll be back.

I think Midnight Vulture looks positively dashing in his shirt. He appears primed and ready for a wild night of ****ventures with a hot little filly of his choice. He radiates youthful sexuality.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #13
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
I think Midnight Vulture looks positively dashing in his shirt. He appears primed and ready for a wild night of ****ventures with a hot little filly of his choice. He radiates youthful sexuality.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #14
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
What is that thing around it's neck?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #15
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
What is that thing around it's neck?
Attachment for the clothes.

Accessories are demanding.