Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 09:14 AM  
It was not a fair catch

*****Severe Weather Thread-2020*****

Many may know-I am a weather watcher. I have a weather station at school that posts to many weather services. Also have a website with a Twitter account. (with a Chiefs list)

Below is the Windy.com map. I centered it on KC but it can be moved to where you are located. Or go to Windy.com-there is also an app.
Very versatile and tons of possibilities. This map is fully functional for the viewer.

Some have already had severe weather-where as I am looking at 5 inches of snow for Easter.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/

Last edited by displacedinMN; 04-28-2020 at 02:54 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2021, 01:43 PM   #226
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

We have had a pretty good winter so far here in Iowa. This last round of snow sucked, but it hasn't been bitter cold, yet. Don't see any precipitation for the next week and highs 30 to almost 40. Don't think we can really complain.

Every day like that is a blessing until spring I think.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2021, 02:19 PM   #227
It was not a fair catch

i just spent the last two hours on the pond ice watching the kids and neighbors skate and played a game of bocce ball.
I had on a pair of sweatpants and tennis shoes.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2021, 02:22 PM   #228
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
i just spent the last two hours on the pond ice watching the kids and neighbors skate and played a game of bocce ball.
I had on a pair of sweatpants and tennis shoes.
I love bocce ball, bet that's a fun way to do it on ice.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2021, 02:54 PM   #229
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I’ve actually considered moving down here (I’m in Branson right now). It might not seem like it but the winters here are 100x better than at home.
You get piles of snow in Iowaland; you get ice storms in the Ozarks.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-01-2021, 03:53 PM   #230
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
You get piles of snow in Iowaland; you get ice storms in the Ozarks.
We get ice storms in Iowa too. Pretty much we get the worst of everything. It’s literally the worst place to live in America.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-01-2021, 04:54 PM   #231
pie is never free

Had a pretty good ice storm here this afternoon, lotta tree limbs and power lines down... thankfully nothing too bad in my neighborhood

I'm already bored stiff, a night without electricity would be murderous
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2021, 07:53 PM   #232
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
We get ice storms in Iowa too. Pretty much we get the worst of everything. It’s literally the worst place to live in America.
Are you an Iowa native?

There’s a lot of places I would like to live but I would always miss Iowa if I moved. I just can’t see ever leaving.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2021, 08:28 PM   #233
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Are you an Iowa native?

There’s a lot of places I would like to live but I would always miss Iowa if I moved. I just can’t see ever leaving.
Lived here all my life. I’ve come to hate it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2021, 07:55 AM   #234
Cheat Death

Getting dumped on here

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:55 PM   #235
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2021, 02:00 PM   #236
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Had a pretty good ice storm here this afternoon, lotta tree limbs and power lines down... thankfully nothing too bad in my neighborhood

I'm already bored stiff, a night without electricity would be murderous
I really don't miss ice storms. At all.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2021, 02:12 PM   #237
Supporter

Well done KCU. We actually got snow the other day, and I remembered how much I hate coveralls.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2021, 05:09 PM   #238
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Well done KCU. We actually got snow the other day, and I remembered how much I hate coveralls.
Carhart or Key insulated bibs are the way. The full coveralls are too restrictive to do work in.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2021, 05:14 PM   #239
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Carhart or Key insulated bibs are the way. The full coveralls are too restrictive to do work in.

I have a pair of those from Cabela's. I like them far better than the key ones I was getting. I haven't had full coveralls since I was a kid. I still call them coveralls.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-31-2021, 06:30 PM   #240
It was not a fair catch

should I start a new thread? I think it is 2021

Closed Thread