Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #2
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
TheFly and Hel'n.
This board has had its fair share of WTF moments; that one has to be top 5.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #3
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Endeldt? I thought he was married to that Mer lady. RedNFiesty got around, thats 3 lol.
Delt and Mer were not married.... to each other any way.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:35 PM   #4
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Delt and Mer were not married.... to each other any way.
THEY ARE IN MY HEAD-CANON
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #5
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut View Post
THEY ARE IN MY HEAD-CANON
I thought you had your head-cannon removed?

Old 05-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
Paladin

Luv? WTF when did this happen? I might cry.

I actually tried to eflirt with UP. I might just kill myself.

Last edited by Setsuna; 05-21-2013 at 04:36 PM..
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #7
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Luv? WTF when did this happen? I might cry.

I actually tried to eflirt with UP. I might just kill myself.
Don't kill yourself. I'm sure it's a shock at first, but once you come to terms with being attracted to girls who used to be guys, I'm sure it's no big thing.

What does luv have to do with this?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #8
The Constitutional Choo choo

Saul good & Saul bad
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Luv and every other guy on this site.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #10
Paladin

Quote:
Don't kill yourself. I'm sure it's a shock at first, but once you come to terms with being attracted to girls who used to be guys, I'm sure it's no big thing.

What does luv have to do with this?
I've flirted with luv too and it would suck for her not to be single.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Luv and every other guy on this site.
except me.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
I've flirted with luv too and it would suck for her not to be single.
Luv is single, but she's not really your type. She's always been a girl.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:23 PM   #12
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Luv is single, but she's not really your type. She's always been a girl.
What if she were to have an adadictime and then reverse it?
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #13
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
What if she were to have an adadictime and then reverse it?
I bet that would be enough to turn Setsuna on.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:54 AM   #14
v^V^v^V^v^V^

smdh
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:15 AM   #15
Shaken. Not stirred.

Guru and anyone who frivolously spends money
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.