Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #11
Supporter

+2 Rockchalk

+1 cjrr....a squirrel will indeed eat your brains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
I believe this is Royc75 and his son goes by a similar name, Royr17. The thread is in the hall of classics where his son asks for advice on how to know if a girl is in to him and if she is ready to have sex with him.

There is also a similar thread about the day the son got married.

Bonus points...I actually hope I count for a lurker, but I may not. I've been checking out this site since about 2004, at the suggestion of my brother. I graduated from KU in '04 and am employed as an accountant in the KC area. Huge fan of the Jayhawks, Royals and Chiefs, with my only non-KC team being the OSU Cowboys.

I'm still waiting for answers on a couple of solid questions.

1. Name the player and his mother's handle who posted here for at least 2 seasons.

2. Which rival fans committed canibalism and one non-continental American and one non American. A savage beating ensued at the challenge of the newcomer.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.