Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-2005, 07:46 PM   #2
**** the Raiders

Oh, so it's the gochiefs' kind of naked. Nevermind.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:12 PM   #3
The Dude Abides

I'm thinkin' of tryin' this tonight, Brian.

Any advice?
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 12-30-2005, 08:19 PM   #4
The Dude Abides

ALSO, how the fugg is THIS not in the Hall of Classics?

I officially nominate it for posterity's sake to be placed in the Hall of Classics.

P.S.--some of you fuggers better second and third the nomination before Mr. Johnson locks the thing....heh.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:16 PM   #5
Ghetto Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
No shit. This should be in the Hall. Where the hell is Phil when you need him........oops.........never mind.
Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:39 PM   #6
Old timer

Quote:
We must have missed it. A thread titled "ENDelt does something foolish" doesn't exactly have a lot of shock value.
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:46 PM   #7
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
We must have missed it. A thread titled "ENDelt does something foolish" doesn't exactly have a lot of shock value.
THAT's a good point.

I'm literally cried, I was laughin' so hard at some of this.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THEM, THERE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS of Brian, if you can figure out how to download them....heh.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:20 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr

True enough.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:09 PM   #9
New and Improved

Quote:

I officially nominate it for posterity's sake to be placed in the Hall of Classics.

P.S.--some of you fuggers better second and third the nomination before Mr. Johnson locks the thing....heh.
Second.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:14 PM   #10
The Dude Abides

Hey, the videos?

WTF happened to the video links????

Moderator abuse? Or did I just scroll past 'em?
Old 12-30-2005, 08:22 PM   #11
MER

man, does time fly.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:25 AM   #12
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Well, the whole experience was rather disappointing. I made a 10 second or so movie every twentyy five shots. If somoene wants to host them, I'll post them.
How many did you end up doing total?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:36 AM   #13
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I got to 108 before my chicken dinner ended up all over the lawn.

I failed miserably. Mock me now, I deserve it.
At least it was only $20.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:44 AM   #14
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
The money's not the important part. It's the shot at pride that matters.

You haven't been a man for long, have you?
Can't say that I've EVER been a man.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:49 AM   #15
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

yeah, I'm hammerd. go **** yourself
I would, but I'm low on batteries.