Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2024, 03:57 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest
Lol huh?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:03 PM   #3
The talking stonehead

It’s hard to believe that there really are idiots that thought the Jewish Canadian kid from Degrassi had a chance lyrically against a Pulitzer Prize winner from Compton. It’s even harder to believe that people are still trying to make the argument after this weekend’s massacre, though.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:05 PM   #4
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
It’s hard to believe that there really are idiots that thought the Jewish Canadian kid from Degrassi had a chance lyrically against a Pulitzer Prize winner from Compton. It’s even harder to believe that people are still trying to make the argument after this weekend’s massacre, though.
Drake has a bigger fan base. More commercial success, more mainstream. He's going to have his ardent defenders.

TBH, i was never even really a big K-dot fan until this spectacle. Made a fan out of me.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:12 PM   #5
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Drake has a bigger fan base. More commercial success, more mainstream. He's going to have his ardent defenders.

TBH, i was never even really a big K-dot fan until this spectacle. Made a fan out of me.
K Dot is a ****ing ARTIST! The best live performer too. A lot of hip hop shows are just a bunch of people hanging on stage and singing with their music. Kendrick puts on the best hip hop show I’ve ever seen. You can see him live on Amazon Prime if it’s still on there.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:49 AM   #6
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
You should sleep this off then old man. You’re sounding a little ridiculous with the whole pedo defense and Kendrick bashing. The numbers don’t lie. This weekend was very damning for Aubrey (sorry for using the guys real name…I know you really want to believe his name is Drake so he doesn’t end up lying to you with that line “Drake is not a name that you gon’ see on no sex offender list, Eazy-Duz-It”) His public image and whatever street-cred the guy thought he might have just disappeared in one weekend. Kendrick’s running circles around him with views and likes taking the only argument Aubrey ever had away from him. The more heart part 6 is out the more of a joke the song becomes too as the holes are picked apart. I’m starting to think he didn’t trust his ghost writers enough and made that one himself the more I listen. You do realize the ghost writing thing makes him a joke of a lyricist right? Especially when he never even paid Quintin Miller anything for the songs he wrote on If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late. It’s like stealing jokes as a comedian. Sure, you’ll fool some people for awhile, but when people find out you’re just a culture vulture who steals from your colleagues you’re not going to get a lot of love around the hip hop community.
I think you’re mistaken. These are the only posts I made on the subject before we started beefing (don’t make me write a diss track to you).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Between Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and now CP, I haven’t been able to escape it.

I think both sides have put out some good stuff and scathing accusations, but it’s all he said, she said without some proof.
Quote:
Drake’s definitely a weirdo. I can be a fan of his music and still admit that.

Idk about the hating on black women thing, though. Pretty much all of the women he’s publicly dated or shouted out on songs have been black like Halle Berry, Maliah, Bria Myles, Jorja Smith, Serena Williams, Nicki Minaj. I was completely surprised when he popped up with a baby with a white chick because he really does seem to prefer black chicks. Of course, I don’t know the dude for shit so that could just be the info he wants everyone to believe.

Also, I think they’re both phony. Most rappers are. Drake is a 38 year old who clearly never matured past like 19 years old mentally. He lies about his tough guy mobster persona, never started from the bottom and is 1000000% a culture vulture who’s always on the lookout for the next wave to ride.

At the same time, Kendrick is like 5’5” so any tough guy shit from him is already questionable. He’s also a supposed conscious rapper who himself married and had kids with an ethnically ambiguous woman. He’s also slapped his “queen” around a bit.
Quote:
There’s nothing damning about any of this. It’s all a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors.
You can tell I was at least trying to be impartial. I didn’t say anything negative about Dot without also mentioning the bad about Drake.. on the other hand, you’ve been.. what do the fellow kids say these days?.. oh, yeah, you’ve been GLAZING Kendrick this entire thread. It’s clear you’re a Kendrick Stan. That’s embarrassing behavior.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:03 AM   #7
The talking stonehead

Quote:
I think you’re mistaken. These are the only posts I made on the subject before we started beefing (don’t make me write a diss track to you).

You can tell I was at least trying to be impartial. I didn’t say anything negative about Dot without also mentioning the bad about Drake.. on the other hand, you’ve been.. what do the fellow kids say these days?.. oh, yeah, you’ve been GLAZING Kendrick this entire thread. It’s clear you’re a Kendrick Stan. That’s embarrassing behavior.
Family Matters was a good track and I gave his team the credit they deserved for it. Heart Part 6 tried to end the beef in the weirdest way and came up so incredibly short. It was a completely defensive record that brought up a lot of weird things he shouldn’t even be bringing up (saying you expected the Epstein angle is very damaging when no one even mentioned him…why would you be expecting the Epstein angle Aubrey?) so I think Kendrick letting those lyrics digest with people is ending the beef in itself now. Well…to anyone with some critical thinking knowledge anyways.

Kendrick is considered the current GOAT by the majority of the hip hop world. I’m definitely not embarrassed at all for taking the side of the Compton Pulitzer Prize winner in a battle of lyrical prowess over the Jewish Canadian child actor who’s been cosplaying as a gangster the past few years and finally got called out for it.

You can’t act like you’ve been “impartial” when you literally defended the video with Aubrey harassing a 17 year old on stage and then tried to act like Kendrick is “acting tough, but he’s short” The mother****er grew up with gang bangers in Compton. I don’t think anyone outside of you Aubrey dick suckers thinks Kendrick wouldn’t **** Aubrey’s world up if this actually got physical.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:54 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest
Lolwut?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 09:33 PM   #9
[null]

Quote:
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest
The quickest ending of a career contest?
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:22 PM   #10
The man you could post like.

Only thing I remember Kendrick Lamar for is saying 'who the **** is that?' when the headliners for Super Bowl 56 were announced.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:27 PM   #11
Why so serious?

Have either of those guys created lyrics superior to, “Grab your glock when you see Tupac”?

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

Sickle cell anemia bitches.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 04:41 PM   #12
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Have either of those guys created lyrics superior to, “Grab your glock when you see Tupac”?

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

“Tried to strike a chord, but it’s prolly a MIIIIINNNNNNOOOOOORRRRR” will definitely go down as one of the best bars of all time.

There’s also a lot of hidden double/triple entendres in Euphoria that are absolutely brilliant.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:53 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

If not, I’m bored.

Him ‘em Up.

Hit Em Up is an all time-great diss track, as is No Vaseline.

But we're gonna start getting into a Lebron vs MJ kinda debate here with this.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:39 PM   #14
It was not a fair catch

Are they rappers?

They know their fate.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Are they rappers?

They know their fate.
Not that kinda rapper.