Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2017, 07:47 PM   #2
Banned

Alex will finish the season
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:51 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
I think that decision sets us back 1 more year. Let Mahomes finish, get his feet wet in a playoff game, reap the rewards next year.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:53 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I think that decision sets us back 1 more year. Let Mahomes finish, get his feet wet in a playoff game, reap the rewards next year.
This. Why waste a whole year just so Alex doesn't get his feelings hurt. We're going no where this season. I think if we fall to .500 there is a pretty good chance Andy will put in Mahomes.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:08 PM   #5
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
And you would like that. But why? Smith isn't retiring a Chief, and the fans are sick to death of him as a player.
The only positive in that scenario, is that it assures that Mahomes will not sustain an injury.

Nothing more.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:47 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
And you would like that. But why? Smith isn't retiring a Chief, and the fans are sick to death of him as a player.
The only positive in that scenario, is that it assures that Mahomes will not sustain an injury.

Nothing more.
Honestly I just wanna see good football. I’m a disgruntled fan for a multitude of reasons. I thoroughly enjoyed beginning of the season as Alex played at his peak. But I’m honestly over it. I would like to see mahomes lead a team. Logically, Andy won’t make that switch unless alex doesn’t improve his play, and chiefs are eliminated
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:58 PM   #7
Consuming CP souls

Not seeing him to next year fellas
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:31 PM   #8
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I don’t want to bench Alex Smith. What if we go 1-4 in our next 5 games? What if we happen to only score 9 points and lose to a team like the Giants or something crazy like that?

You see how crazy you dumb ****ers sound that think benching him would make things worse?
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:34 PM   #9
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
I don’t want to bench Alex Smith. What if we go 1-4 in our next 5 games? What if we happen to only score 9 points and lose to a team like the Giants or something crazy like that?

You see how crazy you dumb ****ers sound that think benching him would make things worse?
I'm not worried abut the team this year - I'm worried about the future of our team...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #10
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'm not worried abut the team this year - I'm worried about the future of our team...
AMEN YOU FRAULEIN MUTHAFUKKA
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:23 PM   #11
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
AMEN YOU FRAULEIN MUTHAFUKKA
You just called me a young woman.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #12
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Then its time to start Mahomes. 6 games experience more he will have heading into next season.

JFC people this kid isn't made of glass and he is mobile as hell.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:21 PM   #13
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Then its time to start Mahomes. 6 games experience more he will have heading into next season.

True fan Syndrome.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:21 PM   #14
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Or he doesnt want to admit his mistake with Smith, and would rather be the captain going down with the ship. Its not like this hasnt happened before with Pioli and Cassel.
I'm just glad that SOMEONE( Veach )at One Arrowhead Drive took a look at the last 30+ years of Chiefs QB dumb****ery and said, "**** THAT shit, no team under MY watch is going to be this reeruned and archaic".

Quote:

You and I have disagreed on the football for a long, long time. That said, I am really thrilled to see you and others not only seeing the light, but running like a scalded dog straight in to the mother****er at light speed.

I'm sure a lot of people believe that my only football joy in life is running around CP with rockets firing from my ass, blasting anything and everything the franchise does, but it's simply not true.
I just decided that there was absolutely NO point in making any further emotional investments in the franchise for as long as they continued to do the same stupid shit over and over.
Now that we're reaching the end of that sad, sad state of affairs, I am getting more and more excited with each passing day about the new era we are getting ready to embark upon. I'm not sorry about casting the Smith era Chiefs to the side, as I knew there was no point in even TRYING to accept it or be happy about it. Same old movie, same old ending.

I just want to blast through the rest of this season, forget about it, and get ready to start reading anything and everything Chiefs once Mahomes takes over. And finally, when we get to camp and pre season, I'm going to dust off the old gear, set my mind right, and join the ****ing Chiefs Army as we march through the AFCW and beyond all Warsaw Ghetto-style with no ****s or mercy given.

That's where I'm at.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:40 PM   #15
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:

That's true, but Mahomes' style DOES put his body at extra risk.

Just playing devil's advocate. I'm 100% on the Mahomes wagon.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.