Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:45 AM   #691
Everybody Lies.

Ok so, legitimate question here. When I first saw this dude run with the ball I said "wow he's the fastest guy I've ever seen". I was just exaggerating at the time but now I'm really curious if maybe he IS the fastest player I've ever witnessed. Would you all say he is or does someone else hold that spot in your view?
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:17 AM   #692
SuperBowl or bust

I've never seen anyone play the game with as much speed as Hill. I've also never seen anyone with as much acceleration. His quickness is unreal, as well.

Vision is superb
Hands are superb

It's probably up for debate if he's currently the Chiefs best player.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:19 AM   #693
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Ok so, legitimate question here. When I first saw this dude run with the ball I said "wow he's the fastest guy I've ever seen". I was just exaggerating at the time but now I'm really curious if maybe he IS the fastest player I've ever witnessed. Would you all say he is or does someone else hold that spot in your view?
Bar none, Teddy Ginn is the fastest human I have ever seen on the football field. In college he ran away from people like they were standing still, and he continued to do it in the NFL. Even at his age now, he is arguably the fastest player on the field.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:25 AM   #694
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post

They've got the new NextGen stats that track how fast players are moving.

IIRC, the fastest player they recorded this season clocked 22.48 mph and it wasn't Tyreek.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:28 AM   #695
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I've never seen anyone play the game with as much speed as Hill. I've also never seen anyone with as much acceleration. His quickness is unreal, as well.

Vision is superb
Hands are superb

It's probably up for debate if he's currently the Chiefs best player.
His hands are the most surprising thing about him. I thought it would take a while for him to get up to speed with being a WR. Holy shit.....nevermind.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:32 AM   #696
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Bar none, Teddy Ginn is the fastest human I have ever seen on the football field. In college he ran away from people like they were standing still, and he continued to do it in the NFL. Even at his age now, he is arguably the fastest player on the field.
Straight-line, I'd probably agree. By the slimmest of photo-finish margins. Dynamically I think Hill actually crushes Ginn. If either needs to juke or stop-start, I think Hill blows him away.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:42 AM   #697
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
They've got the new NextGen stats that track how fast players are moving.

IIRC, the fastest player they recorded this season clocked 22.48 mph and it wasn't Tyreek.
SNF, clocked Hill at 22.7
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Tribal Warfare
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:47 AM   #698
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
His hands are the most surprising thing about him. I thought it would take a while for him to get up to speed with being a WR. Holy shit.....nevermind.
Yeah but...remember that time he dropped the ball in preseason?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:50 AM   #699
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Yeah but...remember that time he dropped the ball in preseason?
And his drop against the Titans.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:54 AM   #700
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
SNF, clocked Hill at 22.7

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:54 AM   #701
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Straight-line, I'd probably agree. By the slimmest of photo-finish margins. Dynamically I think Hill actually crushes Ginn. If either needs to juke or stop-start, I think Hill blows him away.
Agree completely with that, Ginn is a gazelle in straightline, but Hill would have him in the other areas.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:55 AM   #702
Andy Reid Supporter

He's like Jamaal with an extra gear
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:11 PM   #703
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I knew we had something extremely special when I went to camp and saw with my own eyes that NOBODY could cover the kid. He also made 3-4 catches that day that were nothing short of NFL ELITE in terms of tracking and bringing the ball in in tough situations.

My top 3 guys from camp were Tyreek Hill, Chris Jones and Ross Travis.

I'm still puzzled why Travis hasn't gotten more play in the red zone. He was owning everybody at camp and we have damn good RZ D. The only thing I can think of is experience trumping talent.

In all honesty, I still think our 2 best TEs are Travis and Kelce (that sounds weird, I know...but it's true)
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:15 PM   #704
Supporter

Went back to the start of the thread and did some reading..forgot all about the weather kid going full white trash and saying he was going to camp to kick Hill's was

He never did mention he was built like a 14 year old girl and Hill would have choked him the **** out like his prom date
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:15 PM   #705
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Went back to the start of the thread and did some reading..forgot all about the weather kid going full white trash and saying he was going to camp to kick Hill's was

He never did mention he was built like a 14 year old girl and Hill would have choked him the **** out like his prom date
Pretty sure that was Weatherman Kumke.