Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2017, 10:53 PM   #2
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Watch Demarcus Robinson blow the **** up. I think that guy is gonna be fun as shit to watch with Pat.
This.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Watch Demarcus Robinson blow the **** up. I think that guy is gonna be fun as shit to watch with Pat.
This. Everyone (me included) gives Conley and Wilson, etc crap about not producing enough. I'm beginning to think that it's because smith never looks past the primary read (Kelce or Hill) before he bails by scrambling, throwing it away, or dumping it off to a running back
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:09 AM   #4
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
This. Everyone (me included) gives Conley and Wilson, etc crap about not producing enough. I'm beginning to think that it's because smith never looks past the primary read (Kelce or Hill) before he bails by scrambling, throwing it away, or dumping it off to a running back
Yep. As soon as Mahomes starts all the Chiefs WRs/TEs are going to magically turn into Pro Bowlers...

LOL!

Look I think Mahomes is going to the Chiefs to the next level but He is not going to magically make the Chiefs WRs something they are not.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-25-2017 at 08:16 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:30 AM   #5
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Yep. As soon as Mahomes starts all the Chiefs WRs/TEs are going to magically turn into Pro Bowlers...

LOL!

Look I think Mahomes is going to the Chiefs to the next level but He is not going to magically make the Chiefs WRs something they are not.
The All 22 doesn't lie my friend.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:08 PM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

LOL!

Maybe not Pro Bowlers, but they're definitely going to be more productive players, dickweed.

Even you have to admit that.

It may also be accompanied by some bad mistakes on the part of Mahomes, but only a ****ing reerun would think that our WRs' and TEs' stats (and thus, Pro Bowl credibility) wouldn't go way the **** up.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:10 PM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

I shouldn't bother. Pretty sure PA90minutesfromNYCguy has me on ignore for calling him out on his semi-fandom every time he dares to challenge mine just because I don't like Alex.

His "Spurs" fandom is about as strong as his "Chiefs" fandom if you take away Alex Smith.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:40 PM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I shouldn't bother. Pretty sure PA90minutesfromNYCguy has me on ignore for calling him out on his semi-fandom every time he dares to challenge mine just because I don't like Alex.

His "Spurs" fandom is about as strong as his "Chiefs" fandom if you take away Alex Smith.
It's fun trolling the shit out these guys especially when they putting on the loyal Chiefs fan facade knowing they'll fade away in 2 years
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:15 PM   #9
Banned

Yo will somebody tweet at David Carr and give him the update on Smith's QB rating??
Thanks

This article was all click-bait and also trying to stir controversy in the Chiefs locker room. Sad attempt to help his brother.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 11:19 PM   #10
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut View Post
Yo will somebody tweet at David Carr and give him the update on Smith's QB rating??
Thanks

This article was all click-bait and also trying to stir controversy in the Chiefs locker room. Sad attempt to help his brother.
it is still not incorrect.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:21 PM   #11
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr View Post
What I do know, though, is we can expect the same ending to the Chiefs' story if they don't change up their cast of characters.
The most important quote in the whole article.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:29 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
The most important quote in the whole article.
Agreed, like changing out Robinson for Wilson.

How about changing out the pass rushers or middle lb's or db's?

I'd be willing to bet that the unit that fairs the worst in the playoffs is the D. They have for sure during the season so why would it be any different in the playoffs?
hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:48 PM   #13
I'll be back.

15th rated QB in football over the last six weeks.

15th in TDs.

Carr was right.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:11 AM   #14
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

15th in TDs.

Carr was right.
Right in the middle, you say?

Shocking.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:48 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

15th in TDs.

Carr was right.
Hmm. So you're saying that when Alex and the whole team was in a slump that he was still average? I'll take that. Despite his slump, he's still got some of the best quarterback numbers in the league this season. Tell us again how great Derek Carr is. Oh, and how's your man crush Geno Smith Faring these days. Are the Donks still ahead of us in quarterback development? Now that I think about it, all of those quarterbacks will be sitting at home watching Alex Smith in the playoffs this season.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.