Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2020, 05:15 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Staylor is cool with a trade huh lmao
I’ve been saying from the get go that I’m ok with a trade if they can’t get a deal done. Don’t try to make it seem like I’m contradicting myself because I made it very clear that it was you that was talking in absolutes, not me.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-13-2020 at 05:29 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:59 PM   #3
MVP

I don’t think anyone necessarily WANTS to see Chris Jones gone, but the reality is that’s whats gonna happen (and that has been reinforced even more with Reid’s and Jones comments today). We just need to hope for a large return at this point.

The writing is on the wall.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 05:59 PM   #4
MVP

You insulted anyone who dared disagree with you. Tell me more about which sports personalities to listen to.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:18 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You insulted anyone who dared disagree with you. Tell me more about which sports personalities to listen to.
I have acknowledged the possibility that a trade could happen. You were being willfully ignorant about what was being said by the Chiefs most reliable insiders. The result doesn’t change that, and I’m not convinced all of this necessarily means he’s already gone although it’s definitely more likely that not at this point.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:10 PM   #6
How tall is this thing?

This is a great opportunity for the Chiefs here. Veach has been pretty good in his dealings, so I expect we will get the right compensation on this move. This is a build for the future move, and if he us able to turn those picks into starters, we could be looking at full on Chiefs Dynasty here.

Its just so hard to stay at the top, sinking so much of your cap into just a few players.

Even with qbs, no top tier salary qb ever made it to the superbowl, save for Eli Manning, who was i believe the fifth highest paid qb at the time.

Mahomes obviously has the skills to be the exception to that rule, but with him commanding a large number, Clark getting his, its just not there to keep Jones at fair value for what he really deserves and still be able to fill out the roster for a championship level team.

Hate to see the guy go, but he earned his money. In a sport where each snap could be your last, He's totally justified in taking care of his future now.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:22 PM   #7
Going home eventually

Trade will happen.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:38 PM   #8
Shit

What did Reid say?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:41 PM   #9
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
What did Reid say?
“Chris is a part of this team, a big part of this team — he helped us get where we were,” said Reid, before pivoting. “It’s crazy because in this business, we’re all expendable. That’s been proven over and over again. On the other hand, you’d like to keep everybody. But that’s not real. So would we like to keep Chris? Sure. But things happen in this business, and we’re all players and coaches. We’re all used to that, and so if he’s here, great, man. That’s a great thing. If he’s not, we’re going to keep plowing, man, and keep moving on, and we expect somebody else to step up and fill in that position. We get all of that... You’ve been in this thing long enough, I think we understand that. I think the fans understand that.”
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:04 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
“Chris is a part of this team, a big part of this team — he helped us get where we were,” said Reid, before pivoting. “It’s crazy because in this business, we’re all expendable. That’s been proven over and over again. On the other hand, you’d like to keep everybody. But that’s not real. So would we like to keep Chris? Sure. But things happen in this business, and we’re all players and coaches. We’re all used to that, and so if he’s here, great, man. That’s a great thing. If he’s not, we’re going to keep plowing, man, and keep moving on, and we expect somebody else to step up and fill in that position. We get all of that... You’ve been in this thing long enough, I think we understand that. I think the fans understand that.”
Sounds like a guy that's posturing. Reid's very involved in the organization and hes not gonna come out and say we have to keep Chris Jones at all costs. It's part of the negotiation.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:50 PM   #11
Veteran

The Dolphins have a ton of cap space and picks coming out of their ears. I see them as a probable trade partner
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:53 PM   #12
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

As much as Mike Mayock loves Chris Jones I still believe that the Raiders will trade for him with whatever team we trade him to if that happens. It might not be in the same season but I still think it will likely happen
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:00 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
As much as Mike Mayock loves Chris Jones I still believe that the Raiders will trade for him with whatever team we trade him to if that happens. It might not be in the same season but I still think it will likely happen
And you’re still an idiot for thinking this is possible.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:57 PM   #14
MVP

Good Lord I was reading the last several comments and got pissed that we traded him, but then I see that people are saying he is gone based on some song lyrics and some comments that Andy made. You all read into things too much.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Good Lord I was reading the last several comments and got pissed that we traded him, but then I see that people are saying he is gone based on some song lyrics and some comments that Andy made. You all read into things too much.
Yea there’s not enough for me to say he’s gone. It could just as easily be posturing from both sides.