Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:25 PM   #17701
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Went to the local grocer that does smoked ribs today, it was exactly what I had in mind as they usually do a great job

They were out, went for my first ever smoked T bone steak instead... it looks and smells incredible

Butter, sour cream, cracked pepper, and fresh chopped chives will ensure this tater is almost as good as the steak
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 09:15 PM   #17702
Ultrabanned

That’sa solid meal easy
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 01:48 PM   #17703
Cheat Death

Hatch Lumbre smoked mac with chopped brisket

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 03:28 PM   #17704
Ultrabanned

Looks great dude.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 04:54 PM   #17705
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Looks great dude.

Thanks homie

Great repurpose for some defrosted, leftover brisket that had dried out a bit

Same with chili
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:13 PM   #17706
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Thanks homie

Great repurpose for some defrosted, leftover brisket that had dried out a bit

Same with chili
I almost bought some hatch chilis the other day, but they looked like balls so I didn't do it, but I'd hammer that.

Not sure how you're managing the leftover brisket, but I bought a chamber sealer and a sous vide machine, and while you can do some really ****ing neat things with a sous vide, what I get the most mileage out of is reheating leftover protein. I mean it's really dumb, but I forget that when I reheat some good Q.

I also use it on the tractor a lot. One year I got epic furious at my culinary experience and decided to commit to not eating a single ****ing sandwich for a fall. That was dumb, but by God I did it. And one of the things that worked really well was I grilled some sirloins and sliced them, vacuum sealed them and into the freezer. I'd throw them in the fridge at night and into the lunchbox in the morning and I'll be goddamned if it wasn't infinitely better than a sandwich.

Back then I just had a vacuum sealer, but I went ahead and bought a chamber sealer (on the rec of frozenchief - props to him), and you can really get the juices in there, and my god it's good.

There's your unsolicited advice for the day . That looks really good though, boss.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:31 PM   #17707
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I almost bought some hatch chilis the other day, but they looked like balls so I didn't do it, but I'd hammer that.
They're looking pretty hammered out here this late as well and I have some frozen for reserve but saw some fresh looking hots at the store and pulled the trigger

Quote:
One year I got epic furious at my culinary experience and decided to commit to not eating a single ****ing sandwich for a fall.
Ima forget you ever said this shit

Quote:
Back then I just had a vacuum sealer, but I went ahead and bought a chamber sealer (on the rec of frozenchief - props to him), and you can really get the juices in there, and my god it's good.

There's your unsolicited advice for the day . That looks really good though, boss.
Yeah my original plan was to reheat the the vac sealed sliced brisket with a side of the Hatch mac and some slaw my wife insists upon because apparently we have to have a veg on the plate (god bless her) but the vac I pulled out was the front tip of the flat which was the driest part of the original brisket and it was late in the day so said **** it, chopped and topped the mac.

I'm not complaining about it at all and will remember for future vac bagging.
Old 09-03-2023, 09:53 PM   #17708
Supporter

Sounds like you have the vac seal game under control. Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

Ima forget you ever said this shit

We might be misunderstanding each other. There is the better part of 2 months in the fall that I take lunch to work and eat on the tractor. And everybody makes a sandwich and throws it in the lunchbox. It's a grind, and I get ****ing TIRED of sandwiches.

So one year, I pledged to not eat a sandwich. I'm not talking about swearing off Jersey Mikes or anything.
Old 09-04-2023, 07:37 AM   #17709
Cheat Death

Quote:

We might be misunderstanding each other. There is the better part of 2 months in the fall that I take lunch to work and eat on the tractor. And everybody makes a sandwich and throws it in the lunchbox. It's a grind, and I get ****ing TIRED of sandwiches.

So one year, I pledged to not eat a sandwich. I'm not talking about swearing off Jersey Mikes or anything.
Ah yeah that makes sense

I'm pretty similar. I'm good with sandwiches for lunch for about a week per month then have fold in other things
Old 09-04-2023, 07:57 AM   #17710
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

It's just like coming home to the wife/GF and eating the same ol baloney sammich
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 11:39 AM   #17711
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

This a 100%

I have spent a working life of lunch out of a Gott or Igloo lunch cooler. Cold cuts sammie a bag of chips piece of fruit and sometimes a Hostess pie. I can barely look at a sandwich or any chip nowadays.

Not talking meatball sub, Italian steak, pork tenderloin sandwiches at a deli.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:14 PM   #17712
MVP

Do yourself a favor and get the Chicken Pot Pie at Costco, freaking delicious.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:40 PM   #17713
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

That wasn't chicken
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:43 PM   #17714
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That wasn't chicken
Yes it was. Rotisserie. Believe me I know what fake chicken taste like, it’s hard and rubbery, this was perfect.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-10-2023, 02:27 PM   #17715
Politically Incorrect

I had a Dagwood cold cut sandwich on a loaf of fresh Ciabatta: pound of london broil, 1/2 pound of swiss, tons of spinach leaves, mayo and horseradish. Some sea salt potato chips alongside.

Fantastic!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.