Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-19-2024, 07:34 PM   #2746
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I’m leaning toward tackle in round one and zeroing in on round two wide outs now.
Yep, just think of what Hunt told Veach after the Tampa Bay SB
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 11:46 PM   #2747
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Yep, just think of what Hunt told Veach after the Tampa Bay SB
He said a lot of things and I bet one was **** Tom Brady!
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:05 AM   #2748
MVP

For me, it's BTJ in the first or a clear opportunity for us to move up in the 2nd for any one of a handful of guys. If BTJ makes it past IDK 16 we start making calls, if we can't get there take BPA and trade up for WR again in the 2nd.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:32 AM   #2749
MVP

Looking at late rounds I like: Anthony Gould, Jordan Whittington, and Jalen Coker.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 09:51 AM   #2750
MVP

I also think it’s also important to note that the chiefs are dead set on not giving up yet on Toney and Sky Moore and they will continue to get more opportunities
Because of the frustration I think they could be easily replaced in later rounds.

Brown
Watson
Rice
Toney
Moore

Kelce
Gray
Irv Smith
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:17 PM   #2751
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
I also think it’s also important to note that the chiefs are dead set on not giving up yet on Toney and Sky Moore and they will continue to get more opportunities
Because of the frustration I think they could be easily replaced in later rounds.

Brown
Watson
Rice
Toney
Moore

Kelce
Gray
Irv Smith
Yeah, I actually think if we take a premium WR like BTJ we're set at WR and won't double dip.

BTJ
Brown
Rice
Watson
Toney - KR/PR
Moore

^Pretty well rounded, several nice deep speed options too.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:03 PM   #2752
MVP

Are there any realistic WR trade targets out there for us?

It's a great WR class so it's hard to see why we'd want to trade especially for an expensive vet, but I'm curious. Ayiuk is still disgruntled, but prob not a fit. I saw someone on youtube brig up Trey Burks, which is a unique suggestion but I think we can prob do better with the talent in the draft this year. He might be worth a mid round pick as a reclamation project, but if TEN calls us up I'd prefer Hopkins. Either of SEA WRs would be great on our roster, but prob only Locket fits our budget.
Old 04-20-2024, 06:14 PM   #2753
sorta mod-ish

I feel Skyy Moore needs to make serious jumps and gains in his game this offseason to make the team.

I say that, but how long did they hold on to Gehrig Deiter? And for what?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 06:15 PM   #2754
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I feel Skyy Moore needs to make serious jumps and gains in his game this offseason to make the team.

I say that, but how long did they hold on to Gehrig Deiter? And for what?
He wasn't taking up a roster spot though, he was always on the PS.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 06:43 PM   #2755
In Mahomes I trust!

For BTJ we will need to trade up with Seattle to make that happen. Jacksonville will surely take him @ pick 17 if we don't move up to 16. We would lose our 2nd round pick and also next years 3rd from the Titans for LS. KCCROW has made this clear and I believe that. Is it worth the draft capitol to get him? With Worthy and Troy Franklin still a possibility? ABSOLUTELY YES! I AM ALL IN on the BTJ Draft pick.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2024, 10:24 AM   #2756
In Search of a Life

Final WR Rankings:

1. MHJ
2. Nabers
3. Odunze
4. BTJ
5. Mitchell
6. Worthy
7. Franklin
8. McConkey
9. Pearsall
10. Coleman
11. Legette
12. R. Wilson
13. Burton (not factoring in character concerns)
14. Baker
15. Walker
16. Polk
17. McMillan
18. Corley
19. J. Wilson
20. Rice
21. Cowing
22. M. Washington
23. Thrash
24. McCaffrey
25. T. Washington

Last edited by staylor26; 04-21-2024 at 12:38 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 10:26 AM   #2757
Baba Ganoush

I just don’t see us moving up for WR when this draft is loaded.

I think it’ll be for OL if we do move up.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 11:18 AM   #2758
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Final WR Rankings:

1. MHJ
2. Nabers
3. Odunze
4. BTJ
5. Mitchell
6. Worthy
7. Franklin
8. McConkey
9. Pearsall
10. Coleman
11. Legette
12. R. Wilson
13. Burton (not factoring in character concerns)
14. Baker
15. Walker
16. Polk
17. McMillan
18. Corley
19. J. Wilson
20. Rice
21. Cowing
22. M. Washington
23. Thrash
24. McCaffrey
25. T. Washington
Solid list. The Burton thing is polarizing to me. I mean is he just a ****ing dick head? If so sign him up here, let him get it out and draft the kid.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:20 PM   #2759
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Solid list. The Burton thing is polarizing to me. I mean is he just a ****ing dick head? If so sign him up here, let him get it out and draft the kid.
A massive one.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-21-2024, 01:37 PM   #2760
MVP

WR class is what makes this draft so interesting. Starting at WR #5 there are so many differing play styles and opinions through WR #20.