Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-10-2018, 07:20 AM   #2
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.

“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of Football Morning in America. “I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.”

Hill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.
Doesn’t seem that bad, I hope.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #3
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Doesn’t seem that bad, I hope.
He said he’s playing Thursday. I imagine we just may have Smith returning punts in his place.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:27 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
He said he’s playing Thursday. I imagine we just may have Smith returning punts in his place.
source?...when did he say this?
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #5
Why so serious?

Quote:
source?...when did he say this?
Athletic article. Quoted him directly: "I'm playing Thursday."
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:38 AM   #6
Why so serious?

Quote:
Athletic article. Quoted him directly: "I'm playing Thursday."
Here's the section in full:

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

“I’m playing Thursday,” Hill said.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #7
#RIPAce

That kid has a brass set of balls.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:43 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

nice..hope he plays
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2018, 08:49 AM   #9
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

One TOUGH player. So NOT a "me-first" guy. Can set an example to all the BROKE DICKS on the team...
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:39 PM   #10
Banned!

Quote:

Shots fired. Time to man the **** up.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #11
BAMF!

Quote:
It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.

“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of Football Morning in America. “I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.”

Hill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.
PAY THIS MAN! 7 YEARS 140 MILLION IDK BUT PAY THIS MAN!

Edit: Even when he gets old he'll still be faster than most. If he keeps improving his route running he'll turn into somebody like Marvin Harrison (except the murderous part); old but great routes and savvy veteran tricks.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 12-10-2018, 09:05 AM   #12
offense > defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
PAY THIS MAN! 7 YEARS 140 MILLION IDK BUT PAY THIS MAN!

Edit: Even when he gets old he'll still be faster than most. If he keeps improving his route running he'll turn into somebody like Marvin Harrison (except the murderous part); old but great routes and savvy veteran tricks.
Speed simply doesn't go, really. DeSean Jackson is still usually the fastest guy on the field when he's healthy. Remember when Vick came straight out of prison and was usually the fastest guy on the field.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.