Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2010, 06:36 PM  
Administrator

(Welcome to the) NEW Chiefsplanet SERVER!!!!

OK, the time has finally come... we have a new server!

I will be spending tonight and all day tomorrow transitioning to the new digs... I don't expect it to affect us until late tomorrow afternoon.

I will make give everybody a warning then take us offline for (hopefully!) 3-4 hours...

When we are done, we will have a new home with 6 TIMES the power and RAM as before... I expect to see some MAJOR upgrades in performance... once we have settled into the new server, I will start to prep us for a major upgrade to our Vbulletin software... but that may wait until the post season...

I know it's been a long time coming, but bear with me for a little longer and it will all be worth it!
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:26 AM   #361
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
ok first step is complete, it will need some tweaking but we should be much faster already. We will see!
Yeah, CP is flying for me today. DEFINITE improvement.

I logged in last night without even noticing your "CP is down" notice. I was in the lounge and saw nobody had posted for like 4 hours, and I was afraid I was about to destroy everything by being logged in, haha.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:31 AM   #362
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Thanks for all of your hard work guys.
^
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:48 AM   #363
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Bolster 12 Husk Nuts to each girdle jerry, while flex tandems press a task apparatus of ten vertically composited patch hamplers. Then pin flam-fastened pan traps at both maiden apexes of the jimjoints
The whistles go WOOOOOOOO
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:22 AM   #364
Kind of a mod

I'm tweaking things here and there this morning, and the new setup seems to bog down for a bit after a mysql restart, so sorry for the lag. Should be largely stable in 5-10 minutes.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:28 AM   #365
Special Teams ACE!!!

I wonder why when tweaks need to be made to CP, it gets done in a pretty efficient timeframe such that I'll bet much of the community barely noticed, and yet Taco has to shut the Orange Mane down for an entire week and the upgrade looks like those shitty free Angelfire BBs you could sign up for back in the day.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:54 AM   #366
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I wonder why when tweaks need to be made to CP, it gets done in a pretty efficient timeframe such that I'll bet much of the community barely noticed, and yet Taco has to shut the Orange Mane down for an entire week and the upgrade looks like those shitty free Angelfire BBs you could sign up for back in the day.
Cause taco is a jerkoff
Sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 11:56 AM   #367
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Cause taco is a jerkoff
Sec
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 12:08 PM   #368
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't know how their desktop upgrade looks like but I like their mobile upgrade. At least you can see pictures on it.

Edit: just switched to desktop mode to see. Both of their modes are basically the same. I think we should do that too. Phones have come a long way from when you needed to have an ultra stripped down mobile version like CP has.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 12:20 PM   #369
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I don't know how their desktop upgrade looks like but I like their mobile upgrade. At least you can see pictures on it.

Edit: just switched to desktop mode to see. Both of their modes are basically the same. I think we should do that too. Phones have come a long way from when you needed to have an ultra stripped down mobile version like CP has.
Wait, what? People still use mobile CP. I quit that after I dumped my blackberry.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:22 PM   #370
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wait, what? People still use mobile CP. I quit that after I dumped my blackberry.
I'm always amazed by that as well. Tapatalk has its flaws, but overall it works great for me. And if that doesn't work, the desktop site is at least usable on my phone.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #371
**** the Raiders

I stopped using Tapatalk for this place because it would skip posts in large threads. I would see posts quoted that were not showing up as the original posts in the thread. So I went to just pulling up the full site in my browser. To hell with the mobile site crap.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:35 PM   #372
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm always amazed by that as well. Tapatalk has its flaws, but overall it works great for me. And if that doesn't work, the desktop site is at least usable on my phone.
I exclusively use the desktop site.

And I don’t have a giant ass phone or anything (iPhone X) and have giant hamfist hands and it works fine.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:44 PM   #373
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
The whistles go WOOOOOOOO
Whenever fluorescence score motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #374
Kind of a mod

Quote:

And I don’t have a giant ass phone or anything (iPhone X) and have giant hamfist hands and it works fine.
Do you have to zoom in and out a lot? That's always been my complaint.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #375
Shit

Quote:

Me too.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.