Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2020, 05:10 PM  
Veteran

Broncos have no QB vs Saints

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:33 AM   #151
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yeah, this is a terrible decision by the league.
Why would they move Pitt game but not this one? It makes no sense just like 90% of their reactions to the testing.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:35 AM   #152
Veteran

I absolutely think it’s the NFL punishing them for not following protocol and sending a message to the rest of the league.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 09:43 AM   #153
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Why would they move Pitt game but not this one? It makes no sense just like 90% of their reactions to the testing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I absolutely think it’s the NFL punishing them for not following protocol and sending a message to the rest of the league.
I think the whole idea of contact tracing is just too flawed to base decisions like this on, but they have nothing else even remotely close to "solid" to go on I suppose. And you might be on to something wheeler - send a message to the rest of the league by punishing a team that's out of the playoff race? It makes no sense not to move the game to Monday if the QB's will be cleared by then, not to mention how they've all tested negative to this point.

If I were a member of the Buccaneers I'd be royally pissed at the league essentially gifting the Saints a win on the road while they're banged up like they are.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:00 AM   #154
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think the whole idea of contact tracing is just too flawed to base decisions like this on, but they have nothing else even remotely close to "solid" to go on I suppose. And you might be on to something wheeler - send a message to the rest of the league by punishing a team that's out of the playoff race? It makes no sense not to move the game to Monday if the QB's will be cleared by then, not to mention how they've all tested negative to this point.

If I were a member of the Buccaneers I'd be royally pissed at the league essentially gifting the Saints a win on the road while they're banged up like they are.
As for the playoff race thing, the saints are in a playoff race—how would you feel of the league threw Pittsburgh a free win to “send a message”?
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 11-29-2020, 10:03 AM   #155
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
As for the playoff race thing, the saints are in a playoff race—how would you feel of the league threw Pittsburgh a free win to “send a message”?
I'd be pissed if they actually did that for any team under any circumstance, that's why it makes no sense as to why they won't move the game to tomorrow.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:04 AM   #156
Now you've pissed me off!

The league is punishing them because they're not a playoff caliber team. If the same thing happened to the Saints instead of Denver the game would have been postponed.

With that said, the stupidity of the organization not to have a QB separate from all the others in case this situation happened, and the idiocy of the players in question for not wearing masks makes it hard for me to have any sympathy for them.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:13 AM   #157
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
The league is punishing them because they're not a playoff caliber team. If the same thing happened to the Saints instead of Denver the game would have been postponed.

With that said, the stupidity of the organization not to have a QB separate from all the others in case this situation happened, and the idiocy of the players in question for not wearing masks makes it hard for me to have any sympathy for them.
I wonder if there's anything the Donks can do to make the NFL regret this decision?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:13 AM   #158
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Zero notice. Guess they could move it to tomorrow but the simple fact is the Broncos found out the day for the game. The Ravens found out almost a full week before theirs.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:24 AM   #159
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I wonder if there's anything the Donks can do to make the NFL regret this decision?
Head hunting against a playoff team?
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:38 AM   #160
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I’m certainly no Bronco lover, but they are getting screwed here.

Yes, but **** DONK FOREVER!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-29-2020, 10:38 AM   #161
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Head hunting against a playoff team?
Are you suggesting a cheap cough shot on their QB?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:41 AM   #162
Molôn Labé

Paging Tim Tebow to the white courtesy phone
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:46 AM   #163
Dazed and Confused

Because Donkos!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:51 AM   #164
Supporter

I hate the Broncos but this is bullshit. If moving the game to Monday gives them a Qi, that’s what should happen. If the league doesn’t accommodate they should just forfeit and not risks the injuries.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:53 AM   #165
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Are you suggesting a cheap cough shot on their QB?
I'm not advocating for it, but it's something I can see the donks doing.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.